newb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mugencivic3door

Hello all. I am new to the forum just wanted to say hello. I have a 92 civic cx and have done a few mods. will list when i return home from work, dont want to get caught posting, lol.

ok.im home. I have a 92 honda civic cx. I currently work as a service advisor for a gm dealership.I have previously been a painterbody shop tech at a body shop for about 4 years,so i know a little about cars. I have had my civic about 4 yrs and drove it for 2 and a half of those yrs.That is when I decided to start modifying it. I currently have the head of of the car.Was ready for mini me swap and did some more research and didnt realize that your block must have the 4 valve pistons indentions, not the 2 for the 8 valve.What sucks is I already have purchased all the parts to do this but am now contemplating pulling the block/tranny to do a b series swap. who knows. Have also got all the ignition system(msd) header(which maybe useless) and other misc items. But hello again.

Back