Newbie Here Need Info

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

silent_steve

What will happen if I put a Drag 3 Turbo Kit on either a

92 civic dx hb
92 civic si hb

what kinna horsepower and torque will I get?

Everything you do to your engine will affect power output. It's hard to guess how much you could make because;

1.) We don't know how old & what condition the engines are in.
2.) We don't know how much boost you wanted to run.
3.) You never said what you would do with the engine to PREP them for a turbocharger.

Slapping a turbo on an 11 year old engine without any building, replacing of parts, or vast knowledge of the engine to begin with isn't the best way to get the results you want.

it means shut the fuck up, newbie.

Don't take offense, it was a joke. :ph34r:

well peopel should watch the way they talk to people cuz its kinna cowardly talking crap over the computer........whatever it doesnt matter

People only talk shit, when you ask dumb questions, or say dumb answers/responses.

read the faq. "how much horsepower or How fast will i be"

Any and Every answer is bullshit.

I've seen cars run 11s off drag kits. ive seen cars run 16s off drag kits.

Originally posted by silent_steve@Oct 5 2003, 03:32 AM
well peopel should watch the way they talk to people cuz its kinna cowardly talking crap over the computer........whatever it doesnt matter

Easy Steve!

Easy!

Stay silent!

jesus christ here guys ..... think here, I am new on the forum, don't know anything about turbos and how to set them up, gimmie a freaking break and try being helpful or at least give me constructive critisizm isntead of telling new people on the forum to stfu or tell them they are asking stupid questions.

Read my first post...I did give you constructive criticism and you completely ignored it.

:shrug2:

Go here and read up...that's what it's for. I almost always read through here before I ask a question. ;)

Read First FAQ :readfaq: :D

Originally posted by silent_steve@Oct 5 2003, 08:12 PM
ok then thnx man now were gettin somewhere
sorry to be asking noob questions

I ask them too. We were all no0bs once.

yeah honestly this forum blows cause everyone here just fights and half of the people open their mouths when they dont know what they are talking about. If you dont know what your talking about be quuiet and let noobs ask questions i mean how the helll are they gonna learn if noone explains to them. If you dont like someones question then go onto the next one dont just go stfu noob

Back