Next Motor Idea?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the_hulkamaniac

I have decided against the prelude b20a. people made that choice fairly easy.

There are going to be two RSX's going through a write off auction, an 02 and an 03. Along with a few various civics, engine and tranny's unknown?

Is the rsx motor a good swap/can it be done? If not I think I will just get a B16 swap, or with luck a B16 one of the other civics.

Last cable or hydraulic for the trans? Can I use either or is one better.

Thanks

dont you need to do some cutting / welding to put at k20 in??

also the engine is like reversed the intake and exaust manifolds are on opposite sides from B's and D's so i think it would be difficult.

It isnt worth trying to put any K-series motor into a crx. Plus the costs of those engines are way too much right now. You'll save money if you get a B16 but if you can afford it try to get a B18c. Stay OBDI and I think the the cable tranny will be easier to put in your car.

Thanks as always. Then I will go ahead and with the B16 or B18 swap, if nothing good comes through the auction the I will just end up buying a swap kit.
Know any good places in Canada, for a motor.

I'm in Alberta, near Fort Mac. I would get one shipped, if a good motor was found. Good price!

I know this is off topic, is there an extreme dimensions dealer in bc? I am looking at there body kits.

Back