Night at the track

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
and most of my weight comes from front mounted traction weights and my whole whell assembly is custom due too previou extreme wheel slip.

Originally posted by XlongoX@Aug 2 2003, 12:44 PM
and most of my weight comes from front mounted traction weights and my whole whell assembly is custom due too previou extreme wheel slip.

Yeah show us the time slips, but the weight to power ratio sounds like it could achieve 11's who knows maybe even tens. It would be cool if you could show us the slips though

pics also say a thousand words show us your set up..... we dont beleive you because this is the internet and you can say you shit but you dont.... know what i mean

dude if u had 450 hp with a phantom grip, u would fry it like a mofo, phantom grip SUX, and doesnt make shit for a swift. u dont have a 6 speed so y lie? a mod please close this damn thread its hella :gayflag: to the max

Originally posted by XlongoX@Aug 2 2003, 12:03 PM
Man i got a 89 metro lsi and after putting a T3 turbo(.45 trim compressor .36 a/r turbine),550cc injectors,ported head with leight weight valves,reshaped combustion chambers,wiseco pistons,cryo-treated crank and rods,o- ringed head,custom manifold,3in mag flo cat,walbro fuel pump,megasquirt fuel injector controller,and all that plus a 100hp wet nitrous system sittin on a g-10 inline 3 -cylinder in line block,im not going to start on the tranny and exterior mods but with this 3 cylinder matro i was running an 10.654with nos and without a 11.498
the times will be changing soon after i get my new turbo and intake manifold......

:bs:
stop trolling the boards!

This topic has gone off topic. If you wish to continue the original topic, please start a new thread. This topic has been closed.

:locked:

Thank you, the moderating team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back