Nitrous And Turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YangpaNemsay

Should I install Nitrous first and Turbo second, or Turbo first and Nitrous second.

I know Nitrous is the best bang for your buck, i was meaning installations. Would it be easier to install Nitrous and then Turbo in one go, or to Install the Turbo and then the nitrous in one go?

do the turbo first. get it all tuned up and running good

then, when you realize how stupid fast your car is, you won't need nitrous, and thank yourself for not buying it :)

Turbo first b/c everything that you would need to get strengthened for nitrous will all ready be done with turbo. But nitrous only works when you are acutally using it so, there should be no extra complications to just doing everything at one time. It would be simpler that way too. everything is being worked on at one time

How much boost are you looking to run, and what type and shot size of n20?

wuz up yall im new on this forum but it all depends on what system u are goin to use on ur motor and also what kind of manufacturer made the system. But again it all depends on u cause i have a 95 LS but i have a NX wet system in my closet just beggin to be put in the only reason i know my car can handle it is because im not goin to go woth a erratic shot usage. And cum on you'll be spendina good amount of money for a turbo when you can just redo the top end and streingthen for N2O but what i would first do is da N2O.

Back