no dark cars in cali ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am going to get a pick ax walk down to Cali, cut it off and shove it into the god damn ocean. I mean seriously, how in the hell can people keep electing the retards that pitch this kind of shit? I guess a large portion of the residents of California hate the rest of us :(

I don't see why any of the auto makers would want to do business in california any longer. they should unite and stop doing business in cali for a year

I don't see why any of the auto makers would want to do business in california any longer. they should unite and stop doing business in cali for a year

While Cali is a big PITA for automakers as far as BAR/CARB, etc... it's also the largest market in the US for the automakers.

They couldn't just stop doing business there, it'd hurt more than it helps.

word.
the rest of the country wouldnt be shit without us.
were number one bitches.

but we do seem to attract a bunch of fucking idiots.
maybe it wont be as hot here anymore if this goes through..

I am going to get a pick ax walk down to Cali, cut it off and shove it into the god damn ocean. I mean seriously, how in the hell can people keep electing the retards that pitch this kind of shit? I guess a large portion of the residents of California hate the rest of us :(

Your not going to have to do that, one day Cali is just going to look around and realize that the rest of the world is bad for it self. Then Cali is going to ban us, and ship its self to Mars or something.

As far as them looking into banning black paint. Seriously, this is starting to become a eco dictator. I'm so glade I live in florida, over here their just worried about tobacco, and if your using lead base paint.

Windshields, backlights and sunroofs are also slated to get reflective coatings starting in 2012.

So they are wanting to allow mirror tints on windows? This is illegal in most states.

Back