No description is appropriate for this one

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

At first I was scared to click the link. How in the hell does someone stumble across shit like this? Your mom must be like my mom. I'll put up some of the weird shit she's sent me.
:unsure:

horrible, just horrible... when i sae humpback whales while i was in alaska it was beautiful and picturesque...

now a whole new side to whales... pink poop!!

:lol:

Originally posted by xyswany@Sep 4 2003, 08:17 PM
one of my roomates took an albino shit once, its was seriously a light tan.

My friend billy took one of those in the 5th grade. It was in some guys fish raising pond. That shit was weird looking. What makes it that light???
Hmm... :unsure:

i got food poisoning one time and seriously took THE greenest shit you ever saw in your life. i was laughing so hard. unfortunately this was before the time of cheap and mass-produced digital cameras....

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 5 2003, 02:16 AM
i got food poisoning one time and seriously took THE greenest shit you ever saw in your life. i was laughing so hard. unfortunately this was before the time of cheap and mass-produced digital cameras....

a'ight. I guess I'm done eating now. :puke2:

this actually works

go to baskin robbins and get a tripple scoop of the DARK blue sherbert
it turns your shit blue

not "well i guess its kinda bluish".... its fuckin blue

i didnt believe this one till i tried it back in highschool

I should do that, shit at work and just leave it there, that would make for an interesting day.

The experience was memorable in many ways.

"The general rule that flatulence is worse than halitosis is certainly also true for whales," said Gales, who had to flee the bow of the ship shortly after the whale's natural release was observed, and smelled.

I dunno what to say.... Seriously.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 4 2003, 11:36 PM
this actually works

go to baskin robbins and get a tripple scoop of the DARK blue sherbert
it turns your shit blue

not "well i guess its kinda bluish".... its fuckin blue

i didnt believe this one till i tried it back in highschool

if you drink only caffeine all day long, the next day your shit will be a fall-brown type of color.

fuck that is disgusting, seriously we dont need that kinda stuff on here man. although that never ending pool underneath it did look kinda cool. man i want 1 of those sitting in the middle of my house like that guy.

PS. 700th post ya for me

Back