no fuel no spark vtec d15b swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hahah ok. i added it here, because people complain and tell other to look at other threads.

update status.. guys am really having a hard time getting these copper washers on my island :( i googled them and i found some but it comes free with the purchase of a new filter, and i already bought a new filter so should i just order the filter and the sealing rings ? or anyone can show me a site where i can order them in bulk.......................i found them guys no worry ama update after i order them an intall

Last edited:
update status...ok guys i got new filter seals so am going to my home on the weekend so i will let urll know if it starts

update......still havent got ma filter seals yet but it should b on island. i currently have a vtec head on a d15b3 motor and a non vtec obd0 dizzy runing obd0 and i havent done the ecu swap and manual conversion cause i have no time now to do it but i jus need the car cause my job requires me to be mobile......so the car was backfiring from the intake after i had a mechanic time it for me so i i will check it last but i change the mounting position of the dizzy today and the motor began to backfire through the exhaust so my question is, is this really a timing prob or the dizzy is wrong ??? awaiting responses patiently

Check cap and rotor for dirt/moisture/cracks and evidence of arching. Also, plug wires and spark plugs clean, no cracks in wires or porcelin on plugs. Make sure rotor is tight on distributor shaft. You can run the motor in the dark and look for any arching from distributor and plug wires.

It's probably not a compatibility issue.

i got a new cap and i check the rotor jus a lil crack on top the rotor but no moisture or dirt and plug wires r new and i got new plugs ama put them in tomorrow and try and i got a lil bit of fuel in the tank reserve light comes on when i leave the ign on for like 3mins

Back