NO more VTEC fodo....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
IM getting my gsr out of my FODO' and slapping it on my 90 hatch...
Now I need to take it out and swap the 97 LS engine i have....
My goal is to get it done in 5 hours....WHat do you guys think.....?
I'll be doing it by myself and ohhh.....BEER! cant forget about that...lol

anyways....Again?
would i be able to do it in 5 hours?

First timer?

Experienced?

If its your first time, I don't think there's anyway its coming out and going in and being wired in 5hours but thats just me.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 9 2005, 01:56 PM
you want to have both motors in and running in 5 hours???

uhm... hell no

what year is the fodo?
[post=485130]Quoted post[/post]​

nahh not both..just the 93 fodo....

anyways..I didnt do it today...My gsr is fu**ed up.....Code 8...

Hmm... was there really a need for that last comment? I say you could have it swapped and running in 5 hours. It only takes me 45 miniutes to pull, 25-30 to put in and depending on wiring ti shouldnt take more than a hours to do it.

Brian

I think you will be better off having your freinds come over and giving them beer.

Originally posted by cheese9988@Apr 10 2005, 11:05 PM
I think you will be better off having your freinds come over and giving them beer.
[post=485527]Quoted post[/post]​

damn...
I still haven't done shit..I'll start this weekend.....My goal like i said is to get the gsr out and drop the obd2 ls in...
I cant have my friends over to help me because nothing gets done. They'll just start talking junk and not let me do shit...I think I'll do better by myself...

Good Luck to me....hihih

OK guys..I swaped the ls in my civic....I did it in 3hours 45 minutes by myself....AND BEER..... :p Its a obd2 engine in a 93civic...Im using a 95 ls ecu, and only getting one code,which is the speed sensor code #17 i beleive....Im getting that code because of the gsr tranny...The S.S.P is different from the ls harness, so i dont have it connected...I'll rewire it tomorrow though....
Other than that the swap went smooooooooth......I drove it for about 10 minutes and it ran good....Lets see how it runs tomorrow..lol

so what do you guys think.....? 3hours 45 mins......<--my wife was timing me...lol

:fuckyou2:

How many beers did your wife have?

I'll drink a fifth and time you.......

j/k If you impress yourself, that's all that matters. Words to live by.

Back