no wonder why kids today can barely read...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you read it with a latino accent, it comes across as sexy.
And hey, she even provided a visual of what she'll look like in 20 years.

I actually don't do too bad for myself. I got a few numbers this week, 23 year old EE Beena, still in school (Indian supermodel type), 18 year old Chelsea (The crazy one, I'm sure) and 21 year old Rebeka (With a faux-hawk), who I hope to be bumping into tonight.

I also got a little heartfelt email from my ex, the goth girl. Not sure where I stand on that one.

But yeah, I'm starting to get sick of the younger ones. I am dying to find someone... maybe... over the age of 26 ? Is that too much to ask for ?

Last edited:
I still don't see a problem here. What's wrong with the dumb ones, they're easier to train.

Yes, that's good if you're only looking for one thing.

I actually don't do too bad for myself. I got a few numbers this week, 23 year old EE Beena, still in school (Indian supermodel type), 18 year old Chelsea (The crazy one, I'm sure) and 21 year old Rebeka (With a faux-hawk), who I hope to be bumping into tonight.
good luck.
But yeah, I'm starting to get sick of the younger ones. I am dying to find someone... maybe... over the age of 26 ? Is that too much to ask for ?

I know the feeling. Due to my life experiences, I feel more mature than most 21 year olds. I really have no desire to meet anyone who's my age, because all they want to do is go to clubs and bars. No thanks. If you find someone a little older, I have a feeling you might wind up happier.

B: Note, it's doing the "Vote Now" thing again. Annoying is what it is.

Last edited:
I have always heard you treat a woman on how she is. If she is a hoe you treat her like a hoe. If she acts like a woman then you treat her like a woman. It just like the girls who dress like whores wondering why guys only want to fuck and chuck them.

This may be what happens but the most effective thing is to do the reverse:

Treat a nice girl like a whore and a whore like a nice girl. It will be the opposite of what they usually get and will shock them. Dig it. Try it sometime.

This may be what happens but the most effective thing is to do the reverse:

Treat a nice girl like a whore and a whore like a nice girl. It will be the opposite of what they usually get and will shock them. Dig it. Try it sometime.

I'm so far into this relationship I don't think anything would shock her anymore. :D

i got another one tonight...

this time, from a 32 year old who lives in another state with her parents.

lol wtf. if you're 32 and still live with mom and dad.... ugh

i attract the winners appearently

I still don't see a problem here. What's wrong with the dumb ones, they're easier to train.

You don't want a dumb one...you want a young one. THEY are easier to train and they will think your god since they are younger. What does age matter anyway? As long as she's 1. legal and 2. not like 60 or something (someone that can still walk without help and can go do things with you, ect.) ...besides that, age is just a number.

Good luck B. Remember looks aren't everything...(I can say that because I look good :p) YES THAT WAS A JOKE.

So Mrs. Phyregod
If age is such as you say "Just a number"
REGARDLESS OF THE LAW.
Would you say a 21 and 16 year old is no big deal?
Okay now lets subtract the difference from both ages.
16 and..............11
hrm...
Okay so now, lets add the difference (remember we're in a temporary suspension of legality) 26 and 21
Where in that range does it become okay? Somewhere between the lower threshold stated and the middle, or between the middle and higher threshold?

B! Hit that shit and teach her a lesson not to be dumb (grab a gag ball or something)

Except, perhaps, the shocker...:ph34r:

shocker_tshirt.jpg

i got another one tonight...

this time, from a 32 year old who lives in another state with her parents.

lol wtf. if you're 32 and still live with mom and dad.... ugh

i attract the winners appearently

Myself and a friend of mine still with a parent. My mom lives under my roof - She did so, so that we could both help each other out. Her, with a comfy place to live and me by charging rent. Another friend of mine owns a business, and ditched his house to move above his parents garage. All he does, all day long, is work on his business.

Allow me to make this abundantly clear: I hate you. Let me explain:

Regardless of your financial successes, you're still a loser. Abrasive, snotty and you approach everything with an aire of elitism that I haven't seen outside of a Greenwich teenager.

So without even caring about the struggles of those you meet, or interact with - you ignorantly dismiss anyone that isn't you as inferior. This, makes you highly unlikeable. You're smart, and your successes are founded by your intelligence and mastery of programming. But it's not uncommon for the honorable to live a life of need either. In other words, The very people you look down your nose at are more often than not, or at least have a high chance of being, honorable and delightful people.

And you're absolutely right. They aren't for you.

Myself and a friend of mine still with a parent. My mom lives under my roof - She did so, so that we could both help each other out. Her, with a comfy place to live and me by charging rent. Another friend of mine owns a business, and ditched his house to move above his parents garage. All he does, all day long, is work on his business.

Allow me to make this abundantly clear: I hate you. Let me explain:

Regardless of your financial successes, you're still a loser. Abrasive, snotty and you approach everything with an aire of elitism that I haven't seen outside of a Greenwich teenager.

So without even caring about the struggles of those you meet, or interact with - you ignorantly dismiss anyone that isn't you as inferior. This, makes you highly unlikeable. You're smart, and your successes are founded by your intelligence and mastery of programming. But it's not uncommon for the honorable to live a life of need either. In other words, The very people you look down your nose at are more often than not, or at least have a high chance of being, honorable and delightful people.

And you're absolutely right. They aren't for you.

wow.
so passionate celerity..

Back