no wonder why kids today can barely read...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I believe in a "you know who are" type of tongue lashing. It's obvious this thread has divided it's participants into two distinct camps. It's the other camp.

Understood.

whats the name of our camp?
:D

it seems like the people disagreeing with us are agreeing with us but they just wanna fight.

like, i think we all agree that some money is needed to live comfortably, right?
most of us believe working hard will get that, right?
and most of us seem to believe that poor people shouldnt be looked down upon as long as their happy..
B seems to be the only one that doesnt believe the last one..

Last edited:
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||

You know what that is ?

The number of HS arguments Celerity has won :)

lol
most of the time, i argue just to win.
i could care less about some subjects, its the notch on the wall that i want.

Well, then i'm an asshole too. my gf is an asshole and all my friends are assholes. working hard and being elite doesn't make you an asshole. just scraping by each week doesn't make you a loser. it's just different.

If you're putting in the effort to make ends meet then there's nothing wrong with that, my issue is with the many people I've run across that live at home to "save money", they make enough money to pay the min on their bills so they're not late, they manage to have enough money to buy cigs, go to the bars 2-3 times a week and then go back to work in the morning so they get another check to keep the cycle going. All the while saying how its ok because they're making a living and doing what they can do.... Some people like living their life and being happy with what they have, other people like the idea that what they have is beacuse of what they did, they can and WILL do better no matter what gets in the way, the skys the limit.

Lots of people live their lives giving it 30-40% if even that. I guess it's ok, as long as they're happy.

Besides now we have Obama bucks for those people for when their car needs new tires and that tire bill pushes them over their limit.

||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||

You know what that is ?

The number of HS arguments Celerity THINKS he has won :)

fixed.

If you're putting in the effort to make ends meet then there's nothing wrong with that, my issue is with the many people I've run across that live at home to "save money", they make enough money to pay the min on their bills so they're not late, they manage to have enough money to buy cigs, go to the bars 2-3 times a week and then go back to work in the morning so they get another check to keep the cycle going. All the while saying how its ok because they're making a living and doing what they can do.... Some people like living their life and being happy with what they have, other people like the idea that what they have is beacuse of what they did, they can and WILL do better no matter what gets in the way, the skys the limit.

Lots of people live their lives giving it 30-40% if even that. I guess it's ok, as long as they're happy.

Correct, there are lots of people like that. I think the whole point of the argument though is that you can't judge a book by its cover... That you shouldn't automatically dismiss everyone who appears to fall under that category just from your first impression of them, because you might just miss out on some really good people.

^-- End of show moral.

::thread credits roll::

Last edited:
Ride: Fuckin Prelude Si 2.1l 1990

Back