Noobie here!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Makes me wish I'd win the lottery so I could get my supercharged.

Welcome aboard, clean Si man. Looks just like mine, minus the FMIC and all.

Quoted post[/post]]
Welcome aboard! :wave:

I'm from CO as well. We might have met at some point, the whip looks super familiar. I just got my snail put on my CRX last Thursday! :thumbsup: We'll have to go cruise sometime when I get some fuel management.

That looks like one of Pang's manifolds? It's nice either way.

And I just joined your board, so I will see you there and here I guess! :mrgreen:
Thanks! I'm sure you've seen it. You ever go to the Sonic meets on Fridays? The manifold is a GJ manifold unfortunatley lol, but it'll do the job for now.

BTW - where'd you find your avatar? I took that pic... :) That's the boost gauge in my car hehe.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Welcome aboard! :wave:

I'm from CO as well. We might have met at some point, the whip looks super familiar. I just got my snail put on my CRX last Thursday! :thumbsup: We'll have to go cruise sometime when I get some fuel management.

That looks like one of Pang's manifolds? It's nice either way.

And I just joined your board, so I will see you there and here I guess! :mrgreen:
Thanks! I'm sure you've seen it. You ever go to the Sonic meets on Fridays? The manifold is a GJ manifold unfortunatley lol, but it'll do the job for now.

BTW - where'd you find your avatar? I took that pic... :) That's the boost gauge in my car hehe.
Ya, I've been to the show at Sonic a few times, I actually went last Friday for the first time since last fall. I think I remember seeing your Civic at Pang and GJ's shop way down south a long time ago when people used to meet there. And your manifold should more than do the job for now, I'm stuck with the Ebay Special of Doom Manifold and my WG is HOOOGE! If you wanna see my car, go to the Multimedia forums, I posted it up a few days ago.

Yep I checked it out. Looks like it's coming right along. I was there on Friday as well, I hang out with my buddy in his red '05 GTI with black 5 spoke 18's and a FMIC. I used to go to the meets at GJ's all the time.. so yeah, you've probably seen my car before. :)

nice ridee yoooooooooo. i must of missed this thread lol.

welcome aboard matey!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Yep I checked it out. Looks like it's coming right along. I was there on Friday as well, I hang out with my buddy in his red '05 GTI with black 5 spoke 18's and a FMIC. I used to go to the meets at GJ's all the time.. so yeah, you've probably seen my car before. :)
Thanks man! My CRX has been a long time coming, and it's still a long ways away.

LOL! I was parked next to a Red GTI the whole time I was there. I didn't see if it had a FMIC, all I noticed was an In-dash DVD. It was parked to that one rich dudes 3000GT with all the money dropped into it that was parked next to a red NSX. We were all in the Shell parking lot. :shrug2:

Back