1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nos in b18a1

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by crxpower24, Mar 29, 2011.

1. crxpower24

crxpower24 Member

hi its me again sorry to bother so much but i want to know if its posible to N O S a b18a1 just with a few mods and what shot should i got with

lsit of mods
    cold air intake
    skunk2 headers
    3in exhaust system
    camshaft and gears
    skunk 2 manifold
    :poop:

2. DA niner

DA niner New Member

without building your bottom end and upgrading injectors/spark? I hear 75 shot is somewhat safe. this article answered most of my questions regarding whats "safe" and what to get before you spray. forgive me for directing you to another forum Nitrous Basics - Team Integra Forums - Team Integra

3. 95dc4iwantoboost

95dc4iwantoboost Boost Envy

Squeeze is easy, and the good kits give you extra fuel to account for the NoS.

Safe is relative. A 150 shot could be safe if tuned very well. It depends on a lot of variables. Age of motor, condition of your rings, and pistons. the bearings. Quite a few things. As you sound like you have a decent amount of bolts ons +some, I would say you could use NoS with a good tune. Start small like a 50 shot, and work your way up with good tunning. dont eye ball the tune, as NoS can fuck shit up Really fast.

4. crxpower24

crxpower24 Member

yea i what to star a 25 shot for the moment with the few mods i got but i what to know if it could handel it

5. 95ITRJDM

95ITRJDM New Member

I think a 75 would be fine. I ran 75 on my jdm type r motor with no problems. I ran a wet system with a window switch and throttle activated. As long as your setup correctly you will be fine. With only a 75 you can use all stock stuff.

6. crxpower24

crxpower24 Member

so how do i know how big is the shot of nos because they just say it gives you 4 & 6 Cylinder Universal EFI Wet Nitrous Kit soo yea
    30-50-75 HP

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  7. STC b series

STC b series boost or bust

don't go the nitrous route. the money you spend in filling that crap up you could have a turbo put on.
    .....well that's my opinion

8. LOWLIFE

LOWLIFE Local Diesel Fanatic

I ran juice on my B20B and it was a blast. Just the 45 wet shot I had it jetted for was a MASSIVE gain in power and was much much more powerful than I expected the 45 to be. My car was pretty quick already with Intake manifold, throttle body, CAI, header and full exhaust coupled with hydro GSR transmission. I only used the spray when I was running known for sure faster cars. Damn N2O is 5 bux a lb from a shop down here so keep that in mind. Recently my dad bought a large stand up N20 tank with the happy gas in it and a nitrous pump from a performance shop that went out of business. So now we can fill my 10lber and also his 2 2.5lb bottles for his bike here at the house.

I really want to do juice and turbo. Be able to run a little larger turbo and use the spray down low to make up for the turbo lag.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted