nos in b18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxpower24

hi its me again sorry to bother so much but i want to know if its posible to N O S a b18a1 just with a few mods and what shot should i got with

lsit of mods
cold air intake
skunk2 headers
3in exhaust system
camshaft and gears
skunk 2 manifold
:poop:

Squeeze is easy, and the good kits give you extra fuel to account for the NoS.

Safe is relative. A 150 shot could be safe if tuned very well. It depends on a lot of variables. Age of motor, condition of your rings, and pistons. the bearings. Quite a few things. As you sound like you have a decent amount of bolts ons +some, I would say you could use NoS with a good tune. Start small like a 50 shot, and work your way up with good tunning. dont eye ball the tune, as NoS can fuck shit up Really fast.

yea i what to star a 25 shot for the moment with the few mods i got but i what to know if it could handel it

I think a 75 would be fine. I ran 75 on my jdm type r motor with no problems. I ran a wet system with a window switch and throttle activated. As long as your setup correctly you will be fine. With only a 75 you can use all stock stuff.

so how do i know how big is the shot of nos because they just say it gives you 4 & 6 Cylinder Universal EFI Wet Nitrous Kit soo yea
30-50-75 HP

Last edited:
don't go the nitrous route. the money you spend in filling that crap up you could have a turbo put on.
.....well that's my opinion

I ran juice on my B20B and it was a blast. Just the 45 wet shot I had it jetted for was a MASSIVE gain in power and was much much more powerful than I expected the 45 to be. My car was pretty quick already with Intake manifold, throttle body, CAI, header and full exhaust coupled with hydro GSR transmission. I only used the spray when I was running known for sure faster cars. Damn N2O is 5 bux a lb from a shop down here so keep that in mind. Recently my dad bought a large stand up N20 tank with the happy gas in it and a nitrous pump from a performance shop that went out of business. So now we can fill my 10lber and also his 2 2.5lb bottles for his bike here at the house.

I really want to do juice and turbo. Be able to run a little larger turbo and use the spray down low to make up for the turbo lag.

Back