NOS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

formby

learning in progress
ive been sitting here at work for about 2hrs looking through HT,HS,HMT, for info on ngk plugs, for my nitrous set up....

this is a list of plugs i found
BCPR7E-11
BKR7E
ZFR7F-11
BKR7EVX-11
Bosch 4227 gapped at .035

what fucking plug do i need and what do i set the gap @....?

the most i want to push is 100hp shot with 110 race gas....i have a full 6a msd kit with a blaster 3 coil...its an lsv; and the compression test yielded a 215psi accross the board....the block is .020 over and ls stock replacement pistons...

also the ecu that i have, is chipped with a spoon chip ( i know it sucks). but what do i do for the timing... i know the rule, for every 50hp is 2deg reduction....but with this ecu what should i do.i also have cam gears..i dont want to change the chip until i get the OBD1 conversion/ uberdata. also the psi @ the fuel filter is 55psi and the jets that i got are rated for 44 psi...

any thoughts are apreciated..... :)

what about timing?

and the fuel psi?

is it safe to run the nos with 55psi of fuel instead of the 44psi

what are u running for a kit? wet dry? manufacturer? you listed all the engine specifics but nothng abou the nitrous system...... Also as far as the timing goes your probably close with what you were thinkin but why not just bring it somewhere and have it tuned before you run it?

cold fusion nitrous wet kit

i am waiting to get my obd conversion/uberdata...and dyno is 300 bucks.... so first i plan on getting the chip changed to a stock gsr map with 450cc injectos that i have laying around...but i dont know any one that could burn me a chip like that for OBD0 :(.......with out charging me an arm and a leg,,

for now im just going to run the 35shot....this sucks

Back