nostrdomus was right....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Time to go attempt to get tons of free ass. :D

3 million years from now,

instead of the next culture finding bones... they are going to dig up all of the altezzas in the world, and that would be the end f life as we know it

my goal is a hundred before then i am at 24 right now so 100 is not to far out of a number to reach before the end of the world

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 8 2003, 06:15 PM
3 million years from now,

instead of the next culture finding bones... they are going to dig up all of the altezzas in the world, and that would be the end f life as we know it

:bo:

I took an astronomy class a while back and when we got on the topic of things colliding with earth, we learned that the people who's job it is to "watch the sky" only have the budget to watch one degree of the "sky" (space) so of all the things they DO discover, just imagine all the stuff we miss in the remaining 359 degrees of space!

Oh, and this is a little off topic, but since we're on the subject of space, I read a while back that scientists estimate that there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand on the planet earth. That should keep your mind busy for a while!

P.S. I own page 2!

I've been waiting all day to do this, thank god nobody thought of it first!

s3f5d06d957e56.jpg

:lol:

thanks B for gracing us with such hopeful information, we might as well stop posting on hs and nt....

Norstradamus might have been right sometimes, but he was far more wrong than right.

So B, you gonna get some chubby ass this weekend..

Originally posted by JDMilan@Sep 8 2003, 07:13 PM
thanks B for gracing us with such hopeful information, we might as well stop posting on hs and nt....

Norstradamus might have been right sometimes, but he was far more wrong than right.

So B, you gonna get some chubby ass this weekend..

highly doubtful. i don't get laid

carmageddon? i think the photoshopping of b's toilet-paper-bandanna pic has been just a little bit played out...like euros or valve stem flashers.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Sep 8 2003, 04:48 PM

s3f5d06d957e56.jpg

my eyes hurt looking at that shit

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 8 2003, 08:12 PM
carmageddon? i think the photoshopping of b's toilet-paper-bandanna pic has been just a little bit played out...like euros or valve stem flashers.

:withstupid:

Anything that has been photochoped with B's pic in it is outplayed.

That shits just getting ghey.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Sep 8 2003, 05:48 PM

s3f5d06d957e56.jpg

Seriously, get a clue, you suck at photoshop, stop doing it.

Back