Not ride of the month worthy...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sleepn_accord@Apr 28 2004, 02:22 AM
yah.. what the fuck!? :blink: get back to admiring my grass...

I mean my car.. :D

lol.

you should sumbit it to brian as a canidate for ride of the month. only thing i dont like is the auto <_< . everything else looks great!!!

Originally posted by ktanaka@Apr 24 2004, 01:33 AM
I would dump a girl that couldn't learn to drive stick. However I don't have this problem, cuz my girl picked it up after one lesson :D .

It all depends on which stick . . . . . .

I was never into the two door accords, they seem to be out of balance for some reason. It's just a car that needs 4 doors, but you have an awesome looking car. Yeah, it's a bit slammed, but its something I definitely would sport, more so if it were a 4 door. I wish my 91 integra headlights came with clear glass, yours look bad (edit: as in good) with the blackout, nice job. Definitely worthy of a ROTM

UDT, I give mad props to your mom for sporting a car that sick.

cant use the excuse of missing a shift or nothin....thats sort of the only thing good about it-you cant miss a shift.
and oh yea nice grass....mine is like all weeds, and theres about an acre of it. wish mine looked like that. My grandparents have that zoysia stuff. it turns all yellow in the winter/green in summer.

Back