Not your average 240

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thats pretty hot. ITB's and Nitrous... sweet. Color is a little... uhm... well I dont like it. Love the wheels.

Can I have 2 that thing is teh ISH, and to think it is here in Cali about 20 minutes from my house.

Its funney tho - the thing makes less power (w/out nawz) than my stock SR with boltons/boost control does.

I like the fact that its original. NOBODY has an NA SR20DET . . that car probably sounds amazing.

Very clean... weird engine setup though. I would have gone with quite a bit higher compression and a VE head for an all motor build.

how can you NOT dyno test it with itb's??? those things are a fucking BITCH to ge to even idle.... trust me, i've seen it first hand with tbone's car... what a nightmare those things are..

wow...200hp....who cares? The only thing that its good for, imho, is taking the option that he is offering of knocking 4k off the price so it comes w/o the motor/trans.

Thats the only way id buy it, w/o the motor and such.

those r32 tail lights are siccc..

nice color! not too sure about the engine setup though, but it works.

:thumbsup:

he has my color :cry: . o well its still not a civic with that color :mrgreen: . I will be the only person around my town that has that color. and im getting silver rims. or maybe black...I want rotas I know that...well thats a clean car.

I personally never liked that front end. And if anything I would have gotten it without the motor and put in a SR20DET, it just has so much more potential.

Back