"now make a post and say hi"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Matt, 23, 95 GSR, PA

Where in PA?

Quoted post[/post]]
I wonder, if we flog her with attention and adoring comments for 12 pages if we'll see a nipple... :ph34r:

You're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. :wink:
3/4 of the way there i couldn't keep up i started reading when it was only six pages.

Quoted post[/post]]
:ph34r:

werd, yeah no wonder this thread has so many posts. She is really hot and how many girls do we get to post regularly .
So what does Dena drive and can she talk shop? Is this going to be the only thread she is going to be on. I am already talking about it like it is in the past.
pictures095.jpg

this is me!
anyway i am james, PA, i don't drive, i crashed it and the next one isn't done yet. I ride my Bicycle!

Her stats from her personal page thingie..

Most active in:

Members' Lounge
( 442 posts / <span style="color:#FF0000">94</span>% of this member's active posts )

I don't think she's here to talk shop.. Just my opinion, though.

There is no point in actually answering the question in this thread. She, and everyone else will forget it in 10 minutes - tops. This thread is just here ... just for no reason at all.

Quoted post[/post]]
There is no point in actually answering the question in this thread. She, and everyone else will forget it in 10 minutes - tops. This thread is just here ... just for no reason at all.

I'm only here for the nipples... Only, there are no nipples.. so why am I still here? I have no fucking clue.. :dunno:

Quoted post[/post]]
the names brett.. I'm from missouri..
i don't post here that often, just read mostly everything...

dena, you're pretty hot :wink:

Aww thanks darling :)

Quoted post[/post]]
she's here cause she wants B's babies...

thats my theory...

Yeah babies... we can call them Little B-D's and they will talk about swaps and post pictures on forums all day.. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I'm only here for the nipples... Only, there are no nipples.. so why am I still here? I have no fucking clue.. :dunno:

lol ^^ ROFL :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Her stats from her personal page thingie..

Most active in:

Members' Lounge
( 442 posts / <span style="color:#FF0000">94</span>% of this member's active posts )

I don't think she's here to talk shop.. Just my opinion, though.

I cant talk shop anymore.. i liked the scene 2 years ago.. im not really into cars too much anymore.. too busy with working and school.. :cry:
This is my second Honda, the first one died .. :cry: :rip: and there is no way in heck im spending money on another civ again.. lol

[/quote]
dena, you're pretty hot :wink:
[/quote]
:werd:

[/quote]
Yeah babies... we can call them Little B-D's and they will talk about swaps and post pictures on forums all day.. lol
[/quote]

thats just what the world needs too :p
then we could have another holiday named after B.... "Family Flagday"

Quoted post[/post]]
how am i lukcy? i'm posting on the board just like you.... lol.
me and B used to be real close. . .
:rawr:^^^thats why? ^^^ :boxing:

lol. yeah, so? its not like i dated her or anything :p

Quoted post[/post]]
she's here cause she wants B's babies...

thats my theory...

bah!!!! I DONT WANT KIDS!!!! the other BRyan has enough for the whole site :p

Quoted post[/post]]
B has kids? That's impossible!

highly... i think you need to have sex to be a father....

oh god no! lol

thats just what the world needs too :p
then we could have another holiday named after B.... "Family Flagday"

heh we could all be matching :p Dena would look hot wrapped in a flag though, no? :laugh:

I see a NSFW heading in the near future.....

And I would be lying if i said that Dena wrapped in a flag wasn't hot. but you would have to have her posing on the STi for that one

Yeah, how can you call it your fav thread when you won't even post your favorite position??

Its a forum for christs sake... There is nothing to be ashamed of unless you are one of those freaky chicks who likes to be strangled while being ass raped by a celery stalk...

And if thats the case, you need to call me. :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
won't happen.. ever.

me posing on ur car!?!?! HOW ARE U SO SURE!?!?!?!?!!

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah, how can you call it your fav thread when you won't even post your favorite position??

Its a forum for christs sake... There is nothing to be ashamed of unless you are one of those freaky chicks who likes to be strangled while being ass raped by a celery stalk...

And if thats the case, you need to call me. :ph34r:

^^^ THAT WASS WAYYYY TOO FUNNY
AND I POSTED
no one cared to reply.. i admit it wasnt that good.. but i dont write dirty...i only talk it.. lol

Back