"now make a post and say hi"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Attachments

• Hit_that.jpg
    Hit_that.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Dena_car.jpg
    Dena_car.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 147
  • dennay.jpg
    dennay.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 126
Next time I am selling shit on ebay, I am putting it in this thread, just so it will get 3849057394875938475938475 bajillion views.

Recuerdo cuando me dijeron de historia del terciopelo machacado, cera de la vela, y me sequé encima de las flores. La figura en la cama vistió todo para arriba en las rosas, llamando, haciendo señas para dormir ofreciendo un sueño. Las palabras eran tan mystical como animales que ronroneaban. El círculo de la rabia los fantasmas en la etapa apareció. El tiempo era así que tangible nunca lo dejé ir. Historias del fantasma dadas abajo, túneles secretos alcanzados abajo. Nadie podían verme. Caí en ayer. Nuestros sueños se parecían ausentes no lejano. Deseo permanecer. Caí en fantasía. La muchacha en la pared me esperó siempre y ella sonreía siempre. Los muchachos adolescentes de la muerte, la muerte adolescente chicas..and cada uno bailaban. Nada podría tocarnos entonces que nadie podría entonces cambiarnos, y cada uno bailaba. Nada podría entonces lastimarnos, nadie podría entonces vernos, y cada uno bailaba. Cada uno bailaba.

Learn spanish, lol. Miguel Del Fuego might be able to figure out what the hell it is. He will translate it, but I don't know if he will know the reference.

Quoted post[/post]]
Next time I am selling shit on ebay, I am putting it in this thread, just so it will get 3849057394875938475938475 bajillion views.

Recuerdo cuando me dijeron de historia del terciopelo machacado, cera de la vela, y me sequé encima de las flores. La figura en la cama vistió todo para arriba en las rosas, llamando, haciendo señas para dormir ofreciendo un sueño. Las palabras eran tan mystical como animales que ronroneaban. El círculo de la rabia los fantasmas en la etapa apareció. El tiempo era así que tangible nunca lo dejé ir. Historias del fantasma dadas abajo, túneles secretos alcanzados abajo. Nadie podían verme. Caí en ayer. Nuestros sueños se parecían ausentes no lejano. Deseo permanecer. Caí en fantasía. La muchacha en la pared me esperó siempre y ella sonreía siempre. Los muchachos adolescentes de la muerte, la muerte adolescente chicas..and cada uno bailaban. Nada podría tocarnos entonces que nadie podría entonces cambiarnos, y cada uno bailaba. Nada podría entonces lastimarnos, nadie podría entonces vernos, y cada uno bailaba. Cada uno bailaba.
Translation:

I remember when they told me of history of the velvet pounded, wax of the candle, and I dried over the flowers. The figure in the bed dressed all for up in the roses, calling, doing signs to sleep offering a dream. The words were so mystical as animals that purred. The circle of the rage the ghosts in the phase appeared. The time was so tangible never I left it to go. Histories of the ghost given down, secret tunnels reached down. Nobody they could see me. I fell in yesterday. Our dreams seemed absent not distant. Desire to remain. I fell in fantasy. The girl in the wall expected me always and she smiled always. The boys adolescents of the death, the death small adolescent.. and each one danced. Nothing would be able to touch us then that nobody would be able then to change us, and each one danced. Nothing would be able then to injure us, nobody would be able then to see us, and each one danced. Each one it danced.
:confused: wtf are you on?

If you used babelfish or something similar to translate, you will completely murder it. That is like 60% accurate.

HAHA, I don't know spanish that well.

I thought you spoke fluent Spanish...I am speaking way too much for my own good...This is what happens when you hang out with Panamanians

Quoted post[/post]]
goddamn admins :p
:werd: :mrgreen: hey is there a mod forum and an admin forum? and have the mods ever even thought about that?

Quoted post[/post]]
You asked for it....

:hitit:
+1

Quoted post[/post]]
143 replies and 1003 views... jesus titty fucking christ.
that could be a new sig qoute....

oh yea, she's definitely a hotty

:wave: :shocker: :hand:

and oh yeah; my name is darin
i'm going to school in lubbock texas right now
i currently drive an accord v6, but it's my dad's (i'm waiting for my 92 accord h22)
and finally, Hello.

Quoted post[/post]]

what is that? its not a song, atleast one that i recognize. is it Borges or somethin like that, poetry stuff?

nope. just the admin panel... for the board settings and such

oh yeah, i forgot to say, i'm 20 and i wash my hair first :wink:

check out the "stupid personality test" post

Back