"now make a post and say hi"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

god DAYUM Dena is god damn hot!! girl, if you ever wanna swing down by the trailor park for old times, give me a holla. i come get ya in the Danger Ranger and i'll show ya a good time...hehehe

and damn i go to work and this thread is at 10 pages :eek:

Oh My GOOD LORD. I swear the first pic on page 9 looks like my girl when i didnt clean up the kitchen the night before....Sooo...uhhh what are you doing after my girl friend breaks up with me :wink:

Josh
Dallas, TX
FASTEST PRELUDE ON THE PLANET!!!.....maybe not

Quoted post[/post]]
Next time I am selling shit on ebay, I am putting it in this thread, just so it will get 3849057394875938475938475 bajillion views.

Recuerdo cuando me dijeron de historia del terciopelo machacado, cera de la vela, y me sequé encima de las flores. La figura en la cama vistió todo para arriba en las rosas, llamando, haciendo señas para dormir ofreciendo un sueño. Las palabras eran tan mystical como animales que ronroneaban. El círculo de la rabia los fantasmas en la etapa apareció. El tiempo era así que tangible nunca lo dejé ir. Historias del fantasma dadas abajo, túneles secretos alcanzados abajo. Nadie podían verme. Caí en ayer. Nuestros sueños se parecían ausentes no lejano. Deseo permanecer. Caí en fantasía. La muchacha en la pared me esperó siempre y ella sonreía siempre. Los muchachos adolescentes de la muerte, la muerte adolescente chicas..and cada uno bailaban. Nada podría tocarnos entonces que nadie podría entonces cambiarnos, y cada uno bailaba. Nada podría entonces lastimarnos, nadie podría entonces vernos, y cada uno bailaba. Cada uno bailaba.

AFI - Days of the Phoenix en espanol.

Hot damn you're sexy! That's a good pic of you in your car and the one w/ the black top is the best so far. :thumbsp:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Next time I am selling shit on ebay, I am putting it in this thread, just so it will get 3849057394875938475938475 bajillion views.

Recuerdo cuando me dijeron de historia del terciopelo machacado, cera de la vela, y me sequé encima de las flores. La figura en la cama vistió todo para arriba en las rosas, llamando, haciendo señas para dormir ofreciendo un sueño. Las palabras eran tan mystical como animales que ronroneaban. El círculo de la rabia los fantasmas en la etapa apareció. El tiempo era así que tangible nunca lo dejé ir. Historias del fantasma dadas abajo, túneles secretos alcanzados abajo. Nadie podían verme. Caí en ayer. Nuestros sueños se parecían ausentes no lejano. Deseo permanecer. Caí en fantasía. La muchacha en la pared me esperó siempre y ella sonreía siempre. Los muchachos adolescentes de la muerte, la muerte adolescente chicas..and cada uno bailaban. Nada podría tocarnos entonces que nadie podría entonces cambiarnos, y cada uno bailaba. Nada podría entonces lastimarnos, nadie podría entonces vernos, y cada uno bailaba. Cada uno bailaba.

This man here is the only one that rivals my I.Q. I must meet, and eventually destroy you.

where have i been at? Damn i dont log onto hondaswap for 16 hours and this thread has blown up. Good pics... id give my pinky toe for you :)
lovelydeeidhitit4ay.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Hmm, gonna have to DL that one right now...

damn....You are good.... :wub:

I have failed to find the hotness in this thread. And I'm with Chris, this thread makes Baby Jesus Cry :cry:

:eek: holy hell I'm gone for a day and we have a updated site :thumbsup: and some new hot females :thumbsup: and a shit load of leg humping, and a post that is 11 pages long :laugh: damn me for being to slammed at work

so hello to Courtney Mills and Sweet InStinct

<------ i'm Ken, live in Colorado, drive a 90 crx si w/ b16a3 and I am one of the resident :wheelchair:

Hi Dena

how the heck are ya these days? I'm not sure that you remember me, or even that we ever knew each other

but hi anyways :)

I'm driving B's old 240sx right now, and my 2005 Harley on the weekends

heh heh...i wanna 240....S13 would be nice.

yall just bein haters....dont worry Dena, you know we think your hott

what the hell.....11 fucking pages ...i love it....btw i am at my desk at work drunk as fuck.....i dont want to work decause the keys keep jumping around...

i want to scratch my self but i'm traning someone today...the itch the damn itch is unbelievable......i think i have to vomit.......BRB

Back