OBD1 ECU PLUGS & OBDO ECU PLUGS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fast4u1991civic

I know AMP INC makes the OBD1, OBD0, OBD2A & B plugs and at one time I had a catalog from them that would allow me to order these plugs in mass. But I lost the catalog, I was wondering if anyone knows the part number for these plugs because I plan on making a whole lot and selling them. I have been on there website but have been unable to find these plugs or the part number. Like I said i once had a catalog but lost it in a move so i know these plugs are out there. Please. Any help would be greatly apreciated...

i know where you can get them cheap all day long, but you'd have to cut me in on some of your profit before i told you :D

I also got the knowledge, however....

1) I hate being told to give up the info
2) You better have some scrill to get all the parts you need
3) Hope you like making NO profit for a LOT of work, ebay is WHORING these things out for cheap.

THANKS to OBX for screwing up a perfectly good product with a decent amount of profit in it for the manufacturers.....

Once again, the rice boys screw it up for the real racers

Originally posted by AllMotorMonster@Jan 25 2005, 04:59 PM
I also got the knowledge, however....

1) I hate being told to give up the info
2) You better have some scrill to get all the parts you need
3) Hope you like making NO profit for a LOT of work, ebay is WHORING these things out for cheap.

THANKS to OBX for screwing up a perfectly good product with a decent amount of profit in it for the manufacturers.....

Once again, the rice boys screw it up for the real racers
[post=451362]Quoted post[/post]​

I dont get it?........

Back