obd2 TYPE-R into obd1 hatch....WIRING???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey blanco, no disrespect but an OBD2 harness can be plug into an exsisting OBD1 harness and with the correct ecu it will work fine. I did a B18B1 swap out of a 98 integra into my 92 civic hatch. I used the motor harness off of the B18 and it plug right into my 92 civic harness and i got a p72 wich is an OBD1 ecu and it fired right up and ran fine, no codes, and didn't run rich or lean. If you really do not think it will work go to honndahawk.net, it is my local honda performance and tunnig shop, and get the number and call and ask for mark, he will tell you that ti will work. also if anyone need any sort of parts look this guy up, he can get about anything

Wiring diagrams. That's all that matters. If they're wired the same, it will work. If they're not, it won't. You can't assume that something will work, you have to research it first. Your B18B harness is also different than a B18C harness. Not all things are wired the same. :)

wutsup everyone...i got my car 98% wired up it turns over at the moment i have the sparkplugs out and in tha caps for spark check...it does turn over n been p tested...got a obd1 dist brand new and a wired up the alternator and it doesnt sparkkkkkkkkk anyone throw anything out their im in my garage as i type and im trouble shooting it let me know asap ans ill give u a part for free...go look at my parts honda acurateg rsx wrx gsxr600

Back