Oct 4......Drifting Challenge...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I know that the NH meet is that day, but this is where I am going, with my Z, CRX and possibly the AE86...if it's done by then.

There is a $500 top prize for the best drifter, and I am going to try my best to get it....since the Z likes to slide so much.

etown1.jpg

So who's going?

Driver:
1. Airjockie
2. Green92HatchDX

Pitcrew/Spectator
1. K-Chan

And what the hell is a lifestyle arena ? With DJs ?

Is it like Gladiator-style homosexual lifestyle hybrid competition, Where they ride around on white tigers and bitch slap each other ?

Maybe i should take the 5.0 since it also is tail happy. :)

no no no,

NH run > Abusing my 245/45/ZR16's

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 17 2003, 07:26 PM
And what the hell is a lifestyle arena ? With DJs ?

Is it like Gladiator-style homosexual lifestyle hybrid competition, Where they ride around on white tigers and bitch slap each other ?

b-boys (breakdancers) y0.

Any Jackie Chan fans in here? I was watching Police Story I and halfway through the movie, he's driving a 1st gen white civic hatchback and drifts into a parking spot (thus beating out another driver). :lol:

From what was going on last night......This place is going to ROCK like a Mutha Fawker.....But to bad everyone has otherthings to do......Like Martine is going to TexAss, :spin: Chris is going to the NH run, <_< and Steve is doing his little CRX meet in PA :roll: ....I will have 2 cars ready for the comp, and only me to drive....., plus I won't have a support Civic there to help bring my garage down there.... :(
and no-one to watch the dog for me while I go..... :( :(

Wednesday's drift night was incredible. I was kinda snippy about missing the one on the fourth, because of the P1 meet. AFter seeing the quality of crowd drawn out by Signal, I now regret that decision.

Signal is awesome, the new DJing / Karaoke / announcer is great, and the event was the most fun I've had in NJ.

It was totally worth it. Even the ride is a nice ride (since it's all at night) and the highways are pretty ok.

-> Steve

i remember going to englishtown for the honda challenge... and the rain back was so horrible! poor jay was freakin out and i was all over the road. :p

Okay, so count me in for the next drifting event after I get back from my trip.

Clayton: What about Greg walking Ga-chan for you? And my gas money is not much different from one day spent at a doggy day care sort of place. Not all kennels are setup like prisons.

There is one place in Norwalk that is so nice, I want to stay there.

Best Friends on Rt.123 in Norwalk. Call em, or I'll show you where they are.

It's about $100 a day I think, and they have Televisions in the rooms.

-> Steve

Edit: They also have a full staff of nice people, and two vets on hand. They have a 3rd shift crew for cleaning and care. It's seriously the best place there is.

Even televisions for their guests? Well if initial D could be on the telly for her, then it's a go. lol.

I think homeward after the drifting event probably would be better for me by my cutting up the Saw Mill Parkway, to I-684 to I-84.... etc. Damn, I haven't been on the Saw Mill for months. And not with my new suspension. Hehe. Lookout deer! lol.

Look out! Deer ! <----- New Englander

LOOK OUT DEER ! <----- Pennsylvanian (and is usually followed by a manical laugh, and often spoke after buying a full-size truck)

-> Steve

Everytime I drive through Elizabeth, I get sick. Ask Clayton. Like vomitous sick. I get barf bags now for the car.

Actually, the only time that I've ever encountered a deer in the middle of the road, was last November going south on the NJ Turnpike. But I am always aware of the dangers at night. Almost hit a baby skunk last night...

And you forgot:

Look out MOOSE!! :ph34r: <------- Mainer

Back