oddest thing at the work place

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
whats the oddest thing you have at work?

me-- in the bathroom, the urinals all have pennys in them. i think its odd that someone would just piss away pennies like that :p but seriously, whats some wiered or out of place shit you guys have

the oddest thing we have is this big round thing that you wash your hands in. looks like a big ass round bath tub with a shower head in the middle. to make the water come out you have to press this press this bar on the floor with your foot.

Some times I have a beer or two at work. Stuck up golfers leave a few extra beers in a cooler, the people closing get to drink them.

hmm pennies in the the pisser huh B? i might have to start that trend here so when you get a job down here you feel more at home lol

oddest thing:

the cute secritary next door, that obviously wants to bone but is too shy to talk.. even when i talk to her

I wish I was working right now to tell you the truth, but in the past. Nothing really weird. My dad owns a restaurant and some old lady shit all over the place and me and my pops had to not only plunge the toilet but clean the shit off the ground and walls.

I guess the weird part would be how the fuck does shit get vertical and scream out of your ass.,,fuck it who knows.

Milan

we dragged teh golf carts, 1/4 mile style, then we did a lap around the nursery. i had the faster cart and even *first accord* started out in front. we rammed each other, pushed each other into big ass trees and a bunch of otehr shinanigans. all in all, good shit.

I dont have anything.. i need to sit down and think
BUT
my friend says:

Coconut Colin - Old school songs for my old school car. GIVE ME NAMES!!!! says:
these huge industral hooks
for engines
over a computer desk

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Aug 11 2003, 12:43 PM
the oddest thing we have is this big round thing that you wash your hands in. looks like a big ass round bath tub with a shower head in the middle. to make the water come out you have to press this press this bar on the floor with your foot.

half the jobs i go to have that in their factories.

I work for my dad, we go to other companies and install phone systems/run network, phone wiring, and whatnot. I've been in peoples houses...you wouldn't believe the weird (nasty) shit i've seen laying out...half a dozen empty bear bottles, open condom wrappers, etc.

Probably a special tool for the B1 or something, I guess that's pretty rare...

We work all over the lower mainland from the molson indy to the middle of skid row where all the junkies are. One morning we went in to work and had a bunch of scaffold material stashed in the alley where we were building, someone had taken a shit on our gear. So we called our boss and told him the scenario and he asked the obvious question "how do ya know its not dog shit" and i had to come back with the smart ass reply of "the hershey bar wrapper used to wipe an ass was my first indication" so we ended up spraying it with a hose and getting it kinda cleaned up. Later that morning my co worker was walking along the scaffold when I noticed something on his boot, when he stopped I pointed out a used hypodermic sticking out of the sole of his boot. He freaks! just fuckin loses it and chucks a 2 pound steel clamp 75 feet down at a junkie passed out against the adjecent building......missed him by about 6 feet and went through the front window of the company truck, he gets a written warning and is forced to take anger management and get an std test. Thats my fucked up story of the week, we have messed up shit happen all the time, ill let ya know when somethin else funny happens

Managers that won't stay off the handicap cart after closing. Kinda odd to me.

Back