Of all the luck.....Project Reno

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just gotta find the rest of the bolts, then plug and play...

Almost done...

Saw the install today... Airjockie does some bad-ass blasting and presentation work. Engine looks fantabulous

Quoted post[/post]]
Saw the install today... Airjockie does some bad-ass blasting and presentation work. Engine looks fantabulous

yea :)

now that hes got pretty much every tool needed to destroy and bring a car back to life :mrgreen:

the only time claytons crack doesnt hang out is... well... um. probably when he wears a belt which is like never.

Everytime Clayton's ass is hanging out, Leroy insisted upon telling me Clayton wanted me...Dick.

I think he just wants the whole world to recognize him via his ass...he's doing a pretty good job at it if you ask me...

It started right up....but we still have part of the intake off, and a few vac lines to find where they go...then clean it up and install a CAI....then the exhaust from the parts CRX, the brakes, wheels, seats, harness, stereo...etc....hopefully by thursday.....he can get it back on the road again....

Just a few more things to swap over...and then she'll be totally done...Thursday I'll get the registration on it, and then I'll have the weekend to play with it and drive it around...

Maybe Clayton will let me use his digital camera to take pics of the car as well as my B18 that I really, really need to sell before I leave for Reno in about a week and a half...

Someone find me a buyer for the B18, and I'll throw you a couple hundred bucks...I need it gone!!!

some pics....

DSC01120.JPG

DSC01122.JPG

DSC01125.JPG

the Sandblaster even approves.....

DSC01121.JPG

Playing around with a motor mount....

Filled, cleaned up, blasted, cured, painted....and even some tits....

DSC01134.JPG

DSC01138.JPG

and more pics in the gallery here...

http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/v/airjockie/Walters/

I think it may live.....

I found the mix-up on the vaccume lines, plugged a hole here and there, bled the coolant, turned on the heater, adjusted the idle, cracked the garage door open, turned on the room fan to get the smoke out......and let it idle for about 20 minutes....

2 minutes into it...the smoke cleared up.....

open header.... :ph34r:

revs like a peppy slut servicing Donald Trump...

coolant bubbles subsides....

temps stable at 1/4 of the temp guage.....

loud as hell....

but at a calm idle....it purrs...

AND NO DAMN CHECK ENGINE LIGHT!!!!.....

once we get the other parts all swapped around...then it's a ready for the road...possible smog check, register, do a decent break-in for the rings, and he's good to go... :)

sweet!

And btw... if anybody else is interested, i have a friend selling a 97 HX 5 speed.. 140k.. 1 owner, woman owned, every service by honda for $2700... Let me know...

HXs are usually 2 doors, VTEC-E. It's an EK so expect the door window to fail.

They were also available with the CVT. Great swap project (One of my best B18C1 swaps was in an HX)

Back