MN off my rocker???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatukazi

ambitious...but rubbish
have a 1994 del-sol and two kids, facing divorce so want a backseat so both kids can visit.

the car runs fabulous right now, sounds great with a full flowmaster catback (fits better now since pic), lowered, new rear shocks, megan rear LCA's, carbing tie bar, front strut bar, super clean exterior, VIS carbon hood and wired for a 4 channel amp set up.

car is in great condition but I really want an EF or EK hatch possibly an EG looking for something clean.

and just to put it out there, I have 2 d-series engines want to possibly trade for 1 OBD1 B16 swap (or car + everything all together for B16 whole car)

engine #1 is A6 bottom end with Y5(HX) head, intake, throttle body, gates timing belt (month old), vision adj. cam gear, new dizzy cap and rotor, and a new head gasket. Hooked up to a 91 CRX Si tranny

engine #2 is D16Z6 w/82K miles running in my del-sol right now and I have a spare VTEC wire harness (95 EX) and stiff clutch

spare d15b 92 lx block and head w/ no head bolts use these pistons for higher comp. in D16 block.

extra 95 CX tranny and 95 EX tranny, new clutch with cx flywheel, OBD0 to OBD2 rywire conv. harness (I think w/ VTEC sub. but by no means certain ATM) , 98 HX ECU, 90 crx Si ECU, ex dizzy, ex intake mani wire brushed no TB, alt. 98 dizzy, maybe more...

also has troop plates with new tabs.

willing to work out some kind of deal, but has to be a straight in swap for me because I dont have a lot of time to be without a car.

004-10.jpg

thank you.
just trying to make life simple (and easier to move).

now in a stylish coat of italian olive and black with a new stock front bumper(foglights deleted, but I have them if you want them).

and the bumper makes a hell of a difference.

Back