off the market

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95b16coupe: I'm really curious; why are Korean girls crazy?

Injen78: why jealous? Sorry, I'm the only son in my family line.

(sorry for not using quotes- iPhone sucks that way)
My track record with women has distinctively shown a pattern;

Chinese. Vietnamese. Hmong. White. Korean.

All of them were raised here in the states but my gf actually shows more of those values you see in foreign women. She acts nothing like my ex's and believes a lot in family values similar to that of my Mexican race. *shrugs*
we get along well and that's great with me =}

korean girls are just "different".

all that matters is that you are happy. just remember to take things slow and don't get too caught up in being together 24/7. that will make things disintegrate very fast.

korean girls are just "different".

all that matters is that you are happy. just remember to take things slow and don't get too caught up in being together 24/7. that will make things disintegrate very fast.

that's easy enough. She's doing the whole nurse program (she graduates in May, and will seek work at a hospital; she isn't sure if she wants to stay in Portland or go back to Washington).

I myself am still enlisted and taking classes to pursue something in the computer field for when I get out (always good to have a back up plan.)

We cherish the little time we have seeing as how we have the crazy life schedules going on. It nice :D

Back