Offical Halloween costume picture thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heres me even tho im not really dressed up:

Acromeet.jpg

Here is me and the wife.

She's a raped and beaten school girl and i'm a construction worker with head trauma. She waited until the last minute to tell me and I didn't have anything at her apartment.

There are a couple others I thought I would include from our night out.

Attachments

• Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Picture 023.jpg
    Picture 023.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 201
  • Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 201
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 205
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Picture 041.jpg
    Picture 041.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 232
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
LMMFAO at the guy dressed as Tyrone the Crackhead!!!!
yeah, he was cool. he had a white gf there and we had to ask permission from her to take the picture. he said, "i gotta ask my gf before the picture. don't want no problems with her."

I went as a convict friday. I honestly dont remember the night. Woke up to a bed full of puke and urine, and made a complete ass of myself. I guess I randomly tried to carry a girl to my room and couldn't make it, and I was spitting mad game while everyone watched. There are pictures I don't remember, and I was completely blacked out. So no pictures for now. Maybe on wednesday when I repeat minus a 1/5th of absolut 100.

4528d1193616544t-picture-041.jpg

Don't wanna link the giant picture to save the thread, but what the hell ELSE is there that she's on the bar like that and that guy is taking pictures of something else?!

man the only thing i can come up with is maybe there're two dancers and he's taking pics of the other one coz her bra's off?? :D

Damn Nick.
[Borat] Very Nice [/Borat]
thank you. if you want some asian girls, go to club "venom" in seattle. it's not too far from the base.
srsly nick your girl is...wow :)
thank you, thank you

4528d1193616544t-picture-041.jpg

Don't wanna link the giant picture to save the thread, but what the hell ELSE is there that she's on the bar like that and that guy is taking pictures of something else?!
there was another stage with girls dressed as referees. they were just standing there though. not much to take a picture of.

and even though that go-go dancer was skinny, she had hella cottage cheese. it's bad when you can see it in the club with all the flashing lights and shit.

I guess it's time to take a trip to Seattle.. the last time I saw that many gorgeous Asian girls in one place was when I lived on Oahu :D

dacheat-ww.jpg

Mystery solved. :D

Back