office space

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh its on. i religiously watch that movie.... my favorite comedy of all time. me and two of my friends can recite the whole movie practically line for line.
Thank you for taking the Office Space Quiz

Here are your results:

* Correct Responses: 83
* In-Correct Responses: 17

83%

i swear its merry.

Here are your results:

* Correct Responses: 57
* In-Correct Responses: 43

57%

Entry Level Office Space Fan - Looks like you should watch Office Space a couple more times.

damn, so many things that you never notice... i got all the beer, soda, and crap questions wrong...

72-28, dang I got more than I thought I would.

Basic Office Space Fan - Good Job, but you might want to watch the movie a little more closely

Here are your results:

Correct Responses: 45
In-Correct Responses: 55
45%

Entry Level Office Space Fan - Looks like you should watch Office Space a couple more times.

Maybe I should go buy it.

82% i love that movie. some of them i guessed, like the beer and soda ones. sad that i know that much, lol.

i was 45/15 and i gave up. just watched the movie before i saw this thread though. so i really suck. oh well... funny movie.

i got 4 questions into it then quit, fuck that.

i had a 2:1 ratio thus far though...

edit: 4=40

Damn... I LOVE that movie... I got 63%... Few I just clicked wrong... would have been about 70%...

Also... they have an incorrect quote... They say "God it feels good to be a _______" When it should say "DAMN it feels good to be a _____"

Dont fuck with me and the getto boyz... I take that song very serious... After a really good day... hop in the car, and throw it on the ipod... :)

Ever since my dickhead ex roommate off this site stole that DVD from me, I've been on an Office Space relapse... Haven't seen the move in years, but I quote it ALL the time.

Great movie, but I'm not about to embarrass myself on this quiz.

Oh, and fuck you very much, Shin.

* Correct Responses: 57
* In-Correct Responses: 43

57%

Same score as B :p

36/64

And HOLY CHRIST that is the longest quiz on the damned internet.

They went WAY too far.

Back