Official Forza 3 thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cant do anything to the glass. not enough technology yet. pgr has motorcycles, so it's not going to happen on forza. night tracks might be on #4.
Lame, lame, and more lame!
All that hype about the three layer (IIRC) damage engine and I think the damage looks no better than 2. If anything Im leaning on worse. I want to see more than just bumpers and wings fall off. Not asking for much, just a hood, maybe a fairly pushed in/rippled fender.

can't do hoods. it goes into too many issues of matching engines, angles, and mappings. plus if you do an engine swap, it complicates it much worse.

the damage really gets better when you roll the car. you'd be surprised how much more damage you can do on forza3. the cars get way more tore up, it's just hard to get to that point.

I figured all that, but I can dream I guess. When you get a bent hood you can kind of look in there and just barely make out the correct engine, like they were thinking about it but gave up. Maybe it'll be in F6. :shrug2:

Ive rolled many a car on F3. Not impressed. Instead of a scrape on the one side there are scrapes on all sides. I just dont think they met all the hype they were throwing around about how much more advanced it was over F2.

rollover was the most hyped part. too bad they couldn't keep the wheels falling off. that would have been cool to see.

Yea, that vid gave everyone some high hopes. Like actually getting enough traction to do a wheelie legitimately. :mad:

Back