Official Forza 3 thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol leave it to Jeffie to drive a pink car. This looks like fun. I wish I could take a month off. I gotta finish lego star wars, arkham asylum, MW2 once I get it, and this game looks like so much fun even though I didn't make it too far through FM2. I thought about picking it up, but I had to rent a tux last night so that made me broke.

Chyeah. I won't bother to get those until I know I can get the rest of them to make it add up to 5 or 10. One of these days I may pick FM2 back up. I'm only at a whopping 85 on it.

one thing that has been bugging the hell out of me is ..

you can have this in the game

nissan-versa.jpg

but you cant have this

2009-nissan-gtr-vspec1.jpg

seriously, what the hell?

let me guess, they're gonna make us pay for points and d/l it

Don't they usually make the car packs free after a while? I might wait until then. Fuck buying points

The lack of GTR confused me as well. Maybe its like Ferrari used to be positioned on video games using their top car. Nissan doesnt think they'll "accurately depict their cars performance." (read: Forza will make the ZR1 higher rated as it very well should be! :ph34r:)

Heres a few cars I've messed with so far. I love drifting on this game.
Datsun 510
dat1.jpg

dat2.jpg

dat3.jpg

dat4.jpg

STI that I got bored and decided to mess around with..
sti1.jpg

and my supra..
supra.jpg

loving this game so far.. at least till MW2 comes out haha

Is that one of the downloadable tracks? I redeemed my VIP cards but didnt fully download them back home. Now I have no internets :(
Heres a cell phone pic of my AMG Black Series.
IMAGE_018.jpg

yea.. which track is that?

im level 50 now on year 6... only 22% done though.. bah ... 5 more achievements to go

Back