OFFICIAL Redsox vs. Yankees thread

Who will take the ALDS?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Well? who's gonna take this series?

GO SOX!!!!!!!

i hate the yankees with a passion. they would suck if they didnt have a payroll more then 3 "average" teams.

Don't really follow baseball, but i hate the yanks, so i'm going with the redsox.

Originally posted by Curt Schilling
I’m not sure I can think of any scenario more enjoyable than making 55,000 people from New York shut up.

So, Curt, what was it like? Oh wait.....never mind.

kempersian%20choker.JPG

I meant to get that choker as a present for Mike Timlin last year after Game 7 of the ALCS, but it slipped my mind. After tonight's performance, I think I'll try and send it again.

Go Yanks. Put the Red Sox in their place.....which is on the couch during the World Series. :lol:

Damn I just saw the score and it must of been an intense game to watch.
As last time I looked it was the Yankees 6-0 in the 3rd.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Oct 12 2004, 11:21 PM
Damn I just saw the score and it must of been an intense game to watch.
As last time I looked it was the Yankees 6-0 in the 3rd.
[post=401984]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, the sox battled back to make it a one run game [7-8], but then the yanks got 2 more runs in . . . . .

Whatever - Pedro is pitching tonite so we will see what happends.

Maybe he will step up to the plate now that shilling is done.

Let's see if Pedro gets owned by his Daddies tonight.

The Sox are killing me. They keep coming up with these awesome quotes. They sound like a bunch of tardcarts - I can't wait to see what their next one is.

Originally posted by Havok@Oct 13 2004, 08:32 AM
Red Sox are wicked queer.
[post=402091]Quoted post[/post]​

Baaahahahahahahahaha. I can even picture you saying that in the wicked queer Boston accent. :bo:

Originally posted by Havok@Oct 13 2004, 04:32 PM
Red Sox are wicked queer.

EDIT : I just realized I broke 5000 posts, woo woo! :)
[post=402091]Quoted post[/post]​

WoooWOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOooOOOo

Don't care about teh Yanks, but I don't like the Sox, so it's like you guys voting for Kerry, the lesser of two evils hahaha.

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 13 2004, 01:17 PM
Been Yankees fan since I was a wee lad. Yankees2pwn.
[post=402143]Quoted post[/post]​

same here, ive been brought up a yankees fan. I dont like the redsox, but they are a good team, this should be a good matchup. One more thing, why do all the redsox fans demonstrate such anger and hostility towards us yankees fans?? oh wait, thats right.....they havent won a world series in 86 years :p

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 13 2004, 01:51 PM
One more thing, why do all the redsox fans demonstrate such anger and hostility towards us yankees fans?? oh wait, thats right.....they havent won a world series in 86 years :p
[post=402203]Quoted post[/post]​

:mad:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+Oct 13 2004, 01:51 PM-->
@Oct 13 2004, 01:17 PM
Been Yankees fan since I was a wee lad.  Yankees2pwn.
[post=402143]Quoted post[/post]​

One more thing, why do all the redsox fans demonstrate such anger and hostility towards us yankees fans?? oh wait, thats right.....they havent won a world series in 86 years :p
[post=402203]Quoted post[/post]​

They are bitter, bitter fans. So bitter in fact, that when the Pats won the Super Bowl, a "Yankees Suck" chant broke out. Only in Boston. That's wicked hate.

yankees. 1918. boston loves 2 choke. 1918. plus yanks have a solid team again. 1918. and it also helps than in the past decade they have won more series than boston has all century. 1918. this year i think will be number 27 overall world series championships. 1918. plus theres the curse of the bambino that doesnt let boston win. and did i mention that boston hasnt won since, um i believe it was 1918.

I wanna be a part of it.

New York!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frank%20sinatra%20-%20new%20york.jpg

2-0. Hopefully, the Sox won't see the lights of Yankee Stadium until next May. Get your brooms out!

that was great, the crowed chanting "whos your daddy". It was a good game pitching wise, very good, but pedro threw a bad pitch to let the yanks seal it. and i dont want to hear "this is just like last year, pedro throws over 100 pitches and they lose" because he was throwing awesome up until that ONE pitch, and that ONE pitch was the only ONE that got away from him. But knowing red sox fans, they will probably blame their coach...not their players, or the fact that the yankees are a better ball club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back