OGMatt Photography

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No it was with a point and shoot camera.

Sorry for the thread jack, but can I get some feedback on this shot.

IMG_0241.jpg

It seems under exposed but if it was any higher the sunset would be way over exposed, I'm not feeling the stick/tree on the left, if it was the main focal point I would think other wise but it seems to take from the background.

What I would have done is waited a bit longer for the sun to go down even more, then take the shoot with a long shutter. It would have made the lake/trees come out while hopefully producing a nice warm sky.

6.jpg

This was taken around 8 so it was pretty much as dark as it was going to get. where were a few street lights that put off a bit of light, that's whats giving the sky the color.

window1.jpg

Another example of long shutter, taken at around 3:30am.

If you have a point and shoot that allows you to adjust shutter speeds and aperture you're set. No doubt having the option to change lens owns > all but for most shooting a point and shoot will do 10x more then the avg shooter will ever do. Again the key point being that you can adjust speeds and such.

Still havent taken that fender and door trim off?
I ripped one of them off one day since it was hanging off a bit. I still need to wash it and detail it since we just got 8" of snow last weekend, once I do that I'll pull it off and get all the old marks/scratches out.

My point and shoots. You can't hate on me because this thread was really started by me. :p

I don't know what I'm doing when taking pictures btw. I don't know if I'm doing good or bad.:)

100_1364-2.jpg

100_1917.jpg

100_1887.jpg

100_1886.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I didn't edit it, I took four different shots, those two are the ones I liked the best.

Youve come a long way since them early shots.

Back