oh my i need help here man

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got the tranny apart and i have the engine sitting there it spins but it doesn't fully rotate it stops then if i leave it alone for like 10 mins i can go back and spin it some more what is going one with my engine then because the tranny is moving just fine?

check the cam timing on the cam pulleys in relation to the flywheel pulley. pull the spark plugs and try to turn the motor over. That will eliminate any compression from stopping it from turning, if you still have probs with it,it could be some sort of mechanical prob with the motor.

no it was a used engine i got it from the beloved HMotorsonline.com i called him and he is not going to take it back so i will never get anything from him again does anyone have any stock b16 rods i really want to get the civic it has been up for two months now thanks guys

he said i had the engine for 61 days so he was counting from when he shipped it it is ok i see how it is but this gives me the chance to build a new bottom end i can live with that just going to be coming to hondaswap for alot of advise being that this is my first time iam going to have help but the one guy that is going to help me has done nothing but mustangs and the other one i have to wait for it but i know it will be done and i will have it running good so all i need is the
rods
rod bearings
right? now do i need to replace the rings because i am having a hard time finding rings for a b16 engine i can find the ones for the b18s but alwell i will see what happens

Omg I am releived, I thought he sent you a crappy engine then told you to fuck yourself. I guess that's right if only you would have put it together faster... I was worried because I'm planning on buying from him , and then i hear something like this, but I guess I'm still good to go! :thumbsup:

Good luck on your build.

61 days? shit i'd be upset also.to me thats not good service,1 day out and the guy did basicly say go fuck yourself!!! That really sucks.

Go with Hmotorsonline. 2 months is 2 months, unfortunately it sucks to have to deal with a broken motor but they have past history that is untouchable when compared to any other motor distributor.

Back