Oh noes! Nigerians got one over on me!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

God damn! Are I think they are trying to get me on my xbox too!

Hello,
Am very happy to reply you back well you said the item is in good condition.okay i will offer you an amount of $120 for the item including packing materials without you paying for any shipping charges because i already have an account with Fed Ex.I would be glad to make payment with the following payment option : By sending you a postal money order through my United State Postal Service (USPS) account.if you are agree with me kindly get back to me with your full name, mailing address, private email address including your phone #. I need the above requirements ASAP so that I can explain the process on how to receive a postal money order via USPS and as well finalize payment immediately..becuse USPS is safe and fastest and secure way of sending money and also funds are highly guaranteed.Get back to me if you are satisfied with this .Looking forward in doing business with you.

You can't sell anything anymore, can you?

LMAO those pics were hilarious

ok now wait a sec, how are you finding these people? where are you guys selling stuff that these people are trying to scam you?

the USPS money orders can be check at the post office.. those are the only ones i'll accept from someone.. that one may be legit.. accept it and take it to the post office to check authenticity.. if its real, send them the xbox

i think it was fake. i replied and said you scammers need to learn better english. they haven't wrote back. i figured if it was a real person, they woulda said,"i'm not nigerian, i'm just an idiot."

they message you on craigslist.com

i think they are starting in on facebook too.

Back