OH OH... Somebody we knew

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 23 2005, 07:59 PM
what did he do? I don't see any pics...?
[post=559598]Quoted post[/post]​

Well incase the attached post doesn't show up, which it might not...

image-apic652.jpg

How's that for a custom truck?

please explain what we are looking at or atleast show us some better pictures, i cant tell whats actually fucked up on that truck except the bed looks crooked and its obviously got some part cut out. im guessing its a hacked body drop?

Yeah, it's a FAR from finished body drop. The bed is completely hacked to shit. I don't know if the whole thing was ever resolved because I don't have the interest to read that entire thread.

photo1.jpg

guy wanted a bodydrop and custom work done, and it took two months to get from stock to that, it was expected to be done, not turned to trash, i guess. whatever, trucks are meant to be high up ;)

Holy shit, did this motherfucker not even own a measuring tape? Even eyeballing the chop on the box is off by atleast 4 inches Its like a middleschooler with a cut off wheel and flux-core welder got ahold of the fucking thing.

a middle schooler? lol that's being a little generous.

an enraged baboon with a torch and stick welder could do better.

Originally posted by swanny@Sep 23 2005, 11:16 PM
Holy shit, did this motherfucker not even own a measuring tape? Even eyeballing the chop on the box is off by atleast 4 inches Its like a middleschooler with a cut off wheel and flux-core welder got ahold of the fucking thing.
[post=559646]Quoted post[/post]​

Like I said... look at the guy who did it. He was a total flake. Slept all day and played on the internet all night when he could have been calling around town looking for jobs when I had given him my old cell phone to do so.

He never knew what he was doing... and he never will.

domesakilla was always cool in my book.

havn't seen him a while though.

$500 is pretty expensive for a blowjob these days james...........

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee+Sep 24 2005, 12:04 AM-->
why does he owe you 500 james?
[post=559663]Quoted post[/post]​

Long story, lets just say it includes a lot of gas & food money and an airline ticket. edit: and I believe he still owes BDN some rent...

pissedoffsol
@Sep 24 2005, 12:21 AM
that thread is from january....
[post=559675]Quoted post[/post]​

and when you get to the 9th page... let us know the date. :)

if you think i'm reading 9 pages of BS, yo'ure wrong :p

Back