1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oil leak need help please

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by operator1391, Nov 26, 2008.

1. operator1391

operator1391 New Member

I got a 96 civic ex with 160.000 miles on it, I started to notice a small leak righ bellow the distributor , but now its leaking bretty bad. I dont know if its a head gasket, or the distributor "O" ring.I mean i got oil spotts every where i stop. I would appriciate anybodys advice

2. t3t4delsol

t3t4delsol New Member

lol so you leaking on the dizzy side, I just posted in you other thread. Where is the leak comming from? between the valve cover and the head? or between the head and the block? The dizzy does have a o ring on it, and you also have your vtec solinoid over there too. If your not sure where its leaking take a pic off the area and post it.

3. operator1391

operator1391 New Member

well i dont know realy know were its comeing from, I just hope is not the head gasket.there seams to be a small puddle of oil right below the dizzy and allover 2 wire plugs under the dizzy, but its kida waterfalling all over everything

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted