OiNK invites I've got some

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
who would like one. this site is very strict about quality standards and the share ratio. you need to be able to seed your own stuff if you want a decent ratio so if you think your up to it let me know I've got some invite to give out. PM me a valid email account, and chech your junk mail filters sometimes the invites get mishandled as junk mail

this a BitTorrent site? hows it compare to demonoid? i like demonoid but theres somethings i cant seem to find on demonoid.

I'd be interested. I have a 1.5 share ratio on demonoid. I always seed until at least a ratio of 1 (usually more, especially if I'm a fan of the material).

Quoted post[/post]]
I'd like on also if you still are giving them out.

this site differs from demonoid in a lot of ways,
for example
Registered Users 58,278
Torrents 35,394
Peers 186,211
Clever Users 12,465
Stoopid Users 6,319
Seeders 177,648
Leechers 8,563
Active Users in Last 15 mins 1,193
Active Users in Last 24 hours 23,412

the minimum quality mp3 must be 192Kbps or greater, also seeding after a download really won't increase your ratio, for example last night I d/l a johnny cash discography I was d/l at a rate of over 600Kbps ,there are now 21 seeds and 3 leeches, and my share ratio for this one torrent is still 0.0 , to really keep a ratio of 1 or greater you need to package and upload your own fresh seeds.

hcivic ,pm me again with your info, I think you invite expired. from the last time.

Demonoid is a fucking shit hole. Slowest site on the web. Full of tons of torrents that you can't download. Still, in terms of programs (which is all I use torrents for anyways), nothing beats good ol' e-donkey on a DMZ. Especially for us Mac users.

I really want to see a site that has similar torrents, but actually has a good server. Is oink any diffrent?

di you not read the above , I can d/l about 2Gb worth of data in about 45mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back