ok SOMEONE plZ! hepl!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sinezter

if finished the zc swap and it wont start! we got it runing off of starter fluid but it seems to not be getting gas, we got gas all the way to the fuil rail but i dont beleive the injecters are shooting the gass... i had to do the dpfi to mpfi and maby i messed up somewere?! PLZZZZ somebody help me fix this!

def. sounds like wiring. check the injectors and follow the main power wires. see where you messed up.

ok i redid the wireing, and the samething, it dosnt seem to b getting past the injectors... im not sure maby i did mess up, but i just redid the whole wireing and still cant get gas to the cylinders, wat should i do?

i ran one wire from each injector to the proper ecu pin, and the red/black wire from each injector to the inj. resisor box, and the yellow/black from the inj. resisor box to A15... and im sure thats right, but still nothing... is it possible that the inj. resistor box isnt working? or something

Last edited:
I take it you've checked that your injectors are low or high resistance and added a resistor box in if they are low? Low is about 2.5 ohms, high is about 12 ohms.

ok no i have not done that, so how do i check if they are high or low? and how will i know what inj. resistor box to get? because the one i got was from a 89 civic si i do beleive

do you have the ground wires connected at the thermostat housing?

Back