old KITT vs new KITT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That mustang looks good but I think the should have used a 98-02 WS6, Those were some of the best looking transams anyway. With some mods and all black it would look killer.

thats what i was thinking.:mellow:

ohh well, i guess GM ran out of money after the Transformers movie.

Either that or they know the movie is gonna suck:D

yeah but at least they would have kept it real. i mean the original Kitt was ugly as hell but that was Kitt. The ws6 are way better looking than the old ones anyway.

They should have use the same mustang on e transformers. That was a bad ass mutha.

yeah but at least they would have kept it real. i mean the original Kitt was ugly as hell but that was Kitt. The ws6 are way better looking than the old ones anyway.

They should have use the same mustang on e transformers. That was a bad ass mutha.

True, but again, its all marketing. The movie producers reached out to car manufacturers to see who wanted to have their muscle car as the new Kitt.

Since GM no longer offers a muscle car, and does not want to promote something they no longer make, the offer was eaten up by Ford.

Marketing > Kitt

Price New: $45.6 million, as tested
Acceleration: 0 to 60 mph: 1.77 seconds. Standing quarter mile: 3.87 seconds
Braking (300 to 0 mph): 12 ft.

Tv fails us all. why can't they even make it a little bit realistic. at least the Bond cars are a little better.

Back