old people

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why do we have cemeteries?

seriously....what's the point in keeping all the dead people in one part of town?

george carlin is full of wisdom.

Originally posted by Def_Jam@Sep 22 2003, 10:05 PM
I've come to believe that old people should not drive. In the past week my car has been hit twice buy older people...people who have no reason to drive...people who can walk without a cane...people who that are just to damn old to be driving. I could understand if I was actually moving but my damn car was park both times!

the first time: I was parked out side of my Aunt's house. The next thing I know I hear my Aunt telling me to come down someone hit you car. I keep my cool and didn't go nutz. There was like $860 some odd dollars of damage.

the second time: Parked out side of different Aunt's house. I spent the night...come out the next morning to find a caved in trunk! Hit and fuckin run!!! Well, to make a long story short I have to buy a new trunk. Who konws how much thats going to cost.

They were blinded both times by all those neon lights you have in your Neon...
Ricer...
Gay people aren't bad. I work with one. We (me, gay dude, and friends) go out on the weekends as a big group of friends and all have a good time. I had an e-stalker that was gay...That was bad. I got it right after I went into the gay chats trying to give out the ebay scammer's address and number. That shit got old quick.
Old people can't drive. It's the law. Insurance company's hire old people to drive into you so they can raise insurance rates. It's all a big conspiracy.

And Leonard, call me tomorrow at work. I gotta tell you a bunch of shit!!!
:ph34r:

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 22 2003, 11:32 PM
they should kill all homos, regardless of age.

Warning #2

Statements like that are uncalled for. One more and your account will be suspended.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 23 2003, 04:24 AM
they should have to take a drivers test after the age of 70 then again at 75 and every 5 years afterwards.

5 years is a long time to go unchecked. Do you have any idea how bad your vision can get after 5 years? (if it's going bad to start with)

I say after every 2 or 3 years and make it a person by person basis.

if it was on a person to person basis, wouldnt people bitch?

maybe on a basis of eye standards and such... or physical standards.

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Sep 23 2003, 02:49 PM
if it was on a person to person basis, wouldnt people bitch?

maybe on a basis of eye standards and such... or physical standards.

who cares, if it keeps one 90% blind person out from behind the wheel, then it's worth it. It'd take the same amount of time because getting a license and an eye test has to be done individually.

edit: page DOS re- :owned:

sorry sisteve. :p

I say at retirement age, which is 65, they should be retested evry 3 years or so......

anything more is a terrible burden on the system and will cost the tax payers money....

5 years is a long time to go unchecked. Do you have any idea how bad your vision can get after 5 years? (if it's going bad to start with)

I say after every 2 or 3 years and make it a person by person basis.

:werd:

heh whats this crap about gay peeps? i got a few gay friends...there hella cool to kick it with...i aint got no prob with gay peeps...just dont touch me the wrong way :unsure:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 22 2003, 11:24 PM
they should have to take a drivers test after the age of 70 then again at 75 and every 5 years afterwards.

Tests here are required every 4 years but I agree. I hate driving beind slow ass old ladies in cadillacs and caprices who can't even see over the dash. :angry:

Every five years is too long, what if they have extremely thick glasses, or some undiscovered diesease, that they could function fine for 1 year then on that 2nd they kill someone. Gay people are totally fine, they are funny as hell, but I don't try to be friends with them, gf knows a few I don't have a problem with it.

The problem with testing after a certain age is that the AARP gets pissed, whereas if you just do a general test every couple of years, nobody can really get pissed (cept maybe bad drivers)

Back