OMFG!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 12 2003, 05:16 PM-->
@Nov 12 2003, 05:13 PM
EDIT:That was fucking ghey.
:tfg:

Yeah, like you've got room to talk...

s3f9c61cf900c3.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:owned:

(someone was gonna do it...I knew they were.)

Originally posted by khrisb@Nov 12 2003, 10:43 PM
You guys are just teh mad that you weren't invited to our fun ass halloween party.
P004139.sized.jpg

Fun ass halloween party? I see two people. One of 'em I could shot put across my living room. The other, looks like he/ she/ it ATE my living room. Yeah, fun ass party! WHOAAAAA!!!!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 12 2003, 10:46 PM

Fun ass halloween party? I see two people. One of 'em I could shot put across my living room. The other, looks like he/ she/ it ATE my living room. Yeah, fun ass party! WHOAAAAA!!!!

:werd: It looks like the girl has been eating all of your food. She needs to put the fork down, and you need to pick that fork up.

Originally posted by Jeef+Nov 12 2003, 11:01 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Nov 12 2003, 10:46 PM

:werd: It looks like the girl has been eating all of your food. She needs to put the fork down, and you need to pick that fork up.

Umm...look again. That's a dude. His name's kevin. It was a halloween party, you dress up.
I weigh plenty.

Originally posted by khrisb+Nov 13 2003, 12:15 AM-->
Originally posted by Jeef@Nov 12 2003, 11:01 PM
Loco Honkey

Fun ass halloween party?  I see two people.  One of 'em I could shot put across my living room.  The other, looks like he/ she/ it ATE my living room.  Yeah, fun ass party!  WHOAAAAA!!!!

Umm...look again. That's a dude. His name's kevin. It was a halloween party, you dress up.
I weigh plenty.

well that dudes got some knockers on him homes.

Originally posted by khrisb+Nov 13 2003, 12:15 AM-->
Originally posted by Jeef@Nov 12 2003, 11:01 PM
Loco Honkey

Fun ass halloween party?  I see two people.  One of 'em I could shot put across my living room.  The other, looks like he/ she/ it ATE my living room.  Yeah, fun ass party!  WHOAAAAA!!!!

I weigh plenty.

You weigh like 120 lbs, I bench more than you. I have bigger shits than you, shut up.

Originally posted by khrisb@Nov 13 2003, 12:15 AM
It was a halloween party, you dress up.

If it was a Halloween party, how come the pics were uploaded to your server the Sunday BEFORE Halloween? And how come the party was in your fucking car port and you didn't even move the fucking car, and how come half the people aren't even dressed up?

Fucking weaksauce.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 13 2003, 12:31 AM-->
@Nov 13 2003, 12:15 AM
It was a halloween party, you dress up.

If it was a Halloween party, how come the pics were uploaded to your server the Sunday BEFORE Halloween? And how come the party was in your fucking car port and you didn't even move the fucking car, and how come half the people aren't even dressed up?

Fucking weaksauce.

i think this smily was made exactly for such a time as this, now, without further ado... :owned: :owned: :owned:

We had it the weekend before Halloween because some people have kids and stuff. You don't take shits bigger than me, I promise you. If you do, your ass must be bored the fuck out...wonder why...? :ph34r:
It wasn't in the car port. It was in the house. People sat in the car port because you couldn't smoke in the house. It wasn't even my house, quit bitching. And Kevin had styrofoam bewbies in his dress. :ph34r:
And you shut up. I bench more than you weigh too.

Ill second that ownage, the girl is doable tho.... i mean i hit it... im serious can i have her number....

Originally posted by khrisb@Nov 13 2003, 12:38 AM
We had it the weekend before Halloween because some people have kids and stuff. You don't take shits bigger than me, I promise you. If you do, your ass must be bored the fuck out...wonder why...? :ph34r:
It wasn't in the car port. It was in the house. People sat in the car port because you couldn't smoke in the house. It wasn't even my house, quit bitching. And Kevin had styrofoam bewbies in his dress. :ph34r:

From the looks of it your pumpin out a strong 150 on bench press homes. Not something I would call impressive.

Originally posted by punkyjewster41+Nov 13 2003, 12:57 AM-->
@Nov 13 2003, 12:38 AM

From the looks of it your pumpin out a strong 150 on bench press homes. Not something I would call impressive.

170 lbs.
I weigh 120. I think that's pretty impressive. I can squat 425 lbs. Come work out with me one time! I go 4 days a week! Bring lots of water tho!

Originally posted by khrisb@Nov 13 2003, 12:38 AM
You don't take shits bigger than me, I promise you.

:huh: quote of the week????

Back