OMG! all 200 beavis and butthead episodes!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ROFL. someone finds a 5 year old thread and bumps it with tthat. hahahahahah

i'm just picturing the scene from pulp fiction with samuel l. jackson. the one where he's got on the gay clothes and tarantino is laughing at him. jackson says, "very funny, they're you're clothes motherfucker"...

I just want to see him say, "very funny, it's your forum motherfucker"

edit: can't find a good video for this. therefore my post sucks and probably doesn't make sense.

i'm just picturing the scene from pulp fiction with samuel l. jackson. the one where he's got on the gay clothes and tarantino is laughing at him. jackson says, "very funny, they're you're clothes motherfucker"...

I just want to see him say, "very funny, it's your forum motherfucker"

edit: can't find a good video for this. therefore my post sucks and probably doesn't make sense.
Watch Pulp Fiction Mr. Wolf Scene Video | Break.com

Skip to 8:35

It was on in the late 80s, early 90s... I was like 10... lol

I also grew up without cable, cbs, abc, nbc, pbs and fox only... the good old memory of free antenna tv.

I never had sat. or cable growing up so when I got to watch Beavis and Butthead along with Aeon Flux it was always cooler than cool.

I never had sat. or cable growing up so when I got to watch Beavis and Butthead along with Aeon Flux it was always cooler than cool.
same here.... no cable, no internet.. this was in high school even. Only time i ever got to watch B&B was at a friends house or my dads house where i stayed every other weekend..

Now the internet I did have. We had 56k dial up way back in 97 there about. I was pretty much the only kid in my entire school that had the internet my whole middle and high school career.

Back