One Question?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bh2285

Im wiring a 93 del sol(non-vtec) to a 97 GSR. I have a OBD1 p72 ECU. Under the dash at the ECU is where i run into my current problem. There are wires already in the pin holes on the Plug that goes into the ECU. I was just asking what i do with these wires that are in the way? Do I just tap into the wire with the new wire. Or do i pull the pin out that is in the way and put the new on there, if so what do i do with the one i pulled out.I have asked this question a few times and had no input so if u can help please do.Thanks for the help.

you need a helms,I just did a obd change and it was a lifesaver,find out what wires are there and dont just pull em out.find out what they are there for then see what you can do with them or can at least tell us what wires we are talking about so someone might be able to help you.

you gotta be more specific abotu what you did.

what harness did you use? if you used the gsr, you're in a world of wire hell.

also, if you are going to run an obd1 p72 gsr ecu, make sure you re-wire the IAB to negative activation. there's an article on this in the swap articles section (obd2 gsr into 5th gen)

Back