Opinions on cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dude your motor is 12:1 and your trying to run on a stock ecu you need a tune for a compression ratio like that. Also judging by your video your valve lash is way the hell off it shouldnt have no where near that much valve train noise

Last edited:
Just a quick update:
Sold the car today for dirt cheap so I can have the garage space for my newly acquired boat. $1500. The car still had the same power loss issue as it always has. I got a call from the buyer four hours later saying they just did a compression test with 80 PSI being the outcome. So anyone who guessed low compression, YOU WIN! I should've tested it, but couldn't see it being possible, because the car didn't smoke at all when I rev'd it. The buyer even put in a chipped p28 before purchasing to rule out ecu problems. I was completely honest with the buyer the entire time and feel he will make plenty of profit by parting out the car like he said (I would rebuild). Farewell hondaswap, I'll be on the WRX forums, Thank god for AWD Turbo charged rally cars!

Back