Oregon Civic For Sale $5500 obo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5thgen4dr

OREGON CIVIC SALE
1993 Honda Civic four door DX. 127K on the chassis, 70k on the motor. Motor is 1994 Si head and 1995 ls block with Si transmission. This is a clean civic that has been taken care of and wasn't beat on. The car is in great shape, no dents and the paint is good all around. No rust anywhere on the car. Car looks somewhat stock and basically is besides the motor. The car is in the local Auto Trader for $5500 obo. I am into negotiating the vehicle price and i'll take a picture of anyparts of the car that anyone wants.

LS/VTEC swap with b16 tranny
DropZone gas struts and coilover set
Si Rims and brakes
carbonfiber m3 mirrors
2.25 full exhaust from mieneke
front upper and rear lower strut braces
intake, headers and exhaust
Mugen chipped p28 ecu
GSR cloth seats w/lumbar
ANY questions please ask!!!

*Pictures with 17's are so you can get an idea of how they'll look, wheels do not come with car
*Car has pioneer/MTX audion system installed, If vehicle sells at asking price, I will leave the stereo, if not I'll have a different deck installed and leave the door speakers

si?
The only si car with a dohc engine was teh 1999-2000 civic.
Not being nitpicky, but you might want to change it to let people know exactly what kind of head the block has such as a b18c head or b16a head.

Back