Our New Puppy :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pugs are my favorate breed of dog....nice dog...qute

Originally posted by formby@Mar 22 2005, 09:56 AM
pugs are my favorate breed of dog....nice dog
[post=477060]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Boston Terriers are cute too. That is a good looking puppy :)

my dog> any dog

my golden smiles, crys and grabs your arm when you come home. and he can roll over

Originally posted by FFCiv@Mar 22 2005, 01:50 PM
my dog> any dog

my golden smiles, crys and grabs your arm when you come home. and he can roll over
[post=477107]Quoted post[/post]​

wow, really?! Tell me more!

Originally posted by FFCiv@Mar 22 2005, 02:50 PM
my dog> any dog

[post=477107]Quoted post[/post]​

mine only sits when he want something <_< hes a cute little dog good luck man

Question (for the dog owners)..... how do you and your girl have time for the dog. I'm assuming you both work during the day. Is the dog all sad while you guys are gone? Does it F up your apt.?

considering a dog myself.

thx

edit: btw, nice dog. does it fart?

Thanks guys.

OldEMaltLiQuoR: I will be coming home from lunch as I only work 5 miles away. He'll go out and do his bidness and then I just head back to work...

we are crate training him, so he doesn't have access to our condo yet. Once he is fully pisstrained we'll let him walk around the house free reign...assuming he doesn't chew shit up :)

hide the shoes and trash can...thats their first victoms....

dogs rock...we want to get another one, but we don't want to make the one we have feel unloved or share the love...she's such an Angel... :)

And she has some raunchiiiiiiy farts. :blink: ..even makes mine look pathetic :(

Nice Looking Doggie.....

Mine's better..and its a girl.......jk... :p

They get preetty expensive too..You'll see... I have a terrier Mix....(huh)?dont know....THats what I was told...anyways

what do you feed him....(it)

i'm probably just REALLY REALLY out of it, but what happened to abbie?

Yeah that dog is damn cute man. I wonder how big it will get? Nice looking family ya got going now.

To respond to the question by OldEMaltLiQuoR about dogs when your away. My dog (miniature pinscher) has seperation anxiety and FREAKS out when anyone tries to leave the house. I think it is common with their breed. I had a pug and it was cool as a cucumber in a bowl of hot sauce. My dog chewed stuff up when he was younger and it cost me quite a bit but he grew out of it. Now he only chews up girls panties. He fucking loves em. It doesn't matter where my woman puts em, he'll find em and completely eat them, even swallow them. She use to have all these panties from Victoria's Secret that were like $30 a pop but he fucking ate em all. What can I say he likes the poon-tang. :D

It doesn't matter where my woman puts em, he'll find em and completely eat them

Try to have her put them inside the dresser instead of the under the bed..jk :p

She use to have all these panties from Victoria's Secret that were like $30 a pop but he fucking ate em all

show Us some pics.........jk :p

Back