Outback or Ruby Tuesday's?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

easyheimer

Well, I'm going out to dinner tonight and i have 2 gift certificates ... 1 for the Outback, and 1 for Ruby Tuesdays. Hmmmm, where should i go?

tuesdays > outback

i havent had anything that ive been impressed with at outback... tuesdays is definately better

Ive never been to either.

<- mainly goes to buffets :)

Ruby Tuesdays for teh w1n. Simply better food. Both places have this habit of buttering both side of breads used in cooking. I mean a pastrami there simply drips of fat.

yeah, chances are ill probably end up going to Ruby's. They do have an awesome salad bar, which keeps the long wait for your food under control.

don't have a budget tonight, but like i said i have 2 $25 gift certificates for both places and I'm also taking my gf out to dinner so there is really no budget to worry about...I'm not that cheap. :ph34r:

The only thing that is good at outback is their bloomin' onion er whatever they call it.

i used to serve at outback and i would rather eat there than ruby tuesdays. It is more expensive yes but the bread is awesome. And i like knowing that everything at outback is homemade... down to the croutons and the only thing not mad is the honey wheat bread. Plus that salad bar is thrown together and not taken care of at night. My girlfriend used to work there. And on that stand point, i used to pull in no less than 100 a night and she would make around 60 a shift. I vote gets OUTBACK!

Back