Own3d Ford Dually

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, full circle, B Wong showed me that acouple of months ago. Yea, Silverstar are some VERY nice ppl and that dually was truely nice. looked good slammed in person to! ;)

It will be missed.. fuckin lifts :angry:

imo, not worth getting repaired. Needs cab/bed, someone to cut new rims (at least the front drivers). I would just trash it and start on something else.

HAmutherfuckin'HA... i'm glad there are one less of those fuckin' dumb ass mutherfuckingpieceofshitworthlessfucking trucks in the world. they are soo fuckin' pointless, it's a gazillion times worse than a fully riced out import. show cars are dumb... as long as you agree with that, then you should hate that fuckin' ghey ass truck.

Just because it had 22's didn't mean it couldn't pull a horse trailor or a race car trailor.

You did see the gooseneck hitch in the bed? That truck was used for more than bling blingin.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Apr 4 2003, 05:31 AM
Just because it had 22's didn't mean it couldn't pull a horse trailor or a race car trailor.

You did see the gooseneck hitch in the bed? That truck was used for more than bling blingin.

Yup, they used it daily and pulled a lot of things.

So kyle, why do you hate it? The bags allow it to tow more, b/c it can raise the back back up. Nevermind, too early to debate.

:werd: Trucks are useful, now SUV's, don't even get me started on those worthless pieces of steaming shit.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 4 2003, 08:37 AM
:werd: Trucks are useful, now SUV's, don't even get me started on those worthless pieces of steaming shit.

I call em Stupid Useless Vehicles

Awwww come on, how are those soccer moms supposed to get their kids to and from school and practice? They obviously can't use a CAR for that!

[/sarcasm]

SUV's aren't bad. They are huge and suck a lot of gas, but that is their money, not ours. IMO, they are only good for laying flat out on some 24's, but that is just me.

When people say SUVs suck a lot of gas, they're not talking about the money involved. The problem is 1) the increased pollution levels that result from low gas mileage, and 2) the increasing dependence on overseas petroleum sources.

It seems like none of these SUV owners realize that the environment is going straight to hell because of the cars they drive. Can anyone name me some good, logical reasons for why an SUV is any better than a station wagon?

I know what they are saying. I live in small town USA. So i dont give a fuck about smog/emissions b/c we dont have it. To the ppl that bitch about it, move.. what is stopping you? Many of "beach side" places that are warm all yr and you dont have that smog cloud hanging over you.

i dont give a fuck about smog/emissions b/c we dont have it.

You're not supposed to care about emissions because of the laws, you're supposed to care about emissions because they are destroying the fucking planet.

To the ppl that bitch about it, move.. what is stopping you?

Well, if we keep up our pollution at the current rate, there won't be anywhere to move. In any case, you're completely missing the point here. You should be concerned about the effects of pollution on the environment, not just think of it in terms of "how does it affect me?".

Call me selfish, but if all i did was care about others and save their lives, i would have any fun and i wouldn't live life. That is fucked up. (dont get me wrong, i do care about others, but that list can be counted on 2 hands)

I know the point, but my point is, i live in smalltown USA, where it will NEVER get that bad here, unless its happens to blow over from a bigger city. Even cities north of here with 450k ppl dont have smog.. why? 1) We have hella better gas than Cali ppl do. We have very good 91-92 octane. From what i hear, Cali ppl have 91 or so, but its not as "pure" as other places.

you cant even start to bitch about SUVs and their gas guzzling tendancies if you have a car built for racing purposes..... when im racing i get worse gas milage than most SUVs do when they are towing a fuckin boat....

so if you want to bitch about fuel usage or pollution, sell your car, go live in the woods eating granola and making hemp jewelry, and live "off the land".....
damn tree hugger :angry: :axe:

OK, Domeskilla, I see your point, but I don't understand how you can not care even a little about the environment. Now don't go calling me a tree-hugger, cause I'm not fanatical about this stuff, but I don't see what the harm is in being environmentally conscious. I don't throw trash out the window of your car, I turn off the lights when I don't need them, and I don't drive cars that get 13 miles to the gallon, it's that simple.

Your reason as to why you have no smog are wrong.

Smog-ridden cities have their own reasons as to why smog occurs. In LA, it's cause millions of people are driving their cars around all day. In Salt Lake City, it's because the city is surrounded by mountains and the circulation is poor.

The octane of gasoline doesn't measure the purity, or the cleanliness of the gas, it measures its resistance to detonation.

If you claim to know the point, then how can your point be that your smog will NEVER get as bad as some places? Again, smog is just ONE bad thing caused by pollution. No matter where you live, what kind of gas you have, your car still emits greenhouse gasses, and that's what's causing a host of problems for our planet, most prominently, global warning.

And yes, E_SolSi, my car gets bad gas mileage when I race it, too, but do I race wherever I go? Of course I don't, so that's why my car, ON AVERAGE, gets 28 miles to the gallon. These SUVs ON AVERAGE get as low as 9, 10, 11 mpg. That's just driving normally.

so if you want to bitch about fuel usage or pollution, sell your car, go live in the woods eating granola and making hemp jewelry, and live "off the land".....

Ha ha, you made a joke, but I think you are taking this too far. There is such a thing as middle ground. You don't have to either drive an SUV or live in the woods. I don't suggest that people immediately switch to gas/electric hybrids, or hydrogen fuel cell powered cars, I'm just saying that there are simple things that we can all do that don't harm the environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back