Paris Hilton FOne hacked NSFW

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

uh, i called her cuz she's a dirrty dirrty girl. she lives in So Cal... maybe we can get drunk some night. i'd do her.

i can never tell when you're being serious or not...

i'm being serious as a heart attack. if she opened up the door, i'd walk thru it as many times as she'd let me.

the same as a lambo... could be considered ugly as sin... but its big $$$ and i want one...

and paris has big $$$, sugar mama...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

T-Mobile can't tell network security from a hole in the ground. I know what provider I am *not* going with.

:snoop: Everyone needs a NutKick™.

Call me old fashioned, but money doesn't make someone attractive in my eyes. They kind of have to be, oh I don't, actually attractive. You might aswell just jack off with a wad of $100's in your palm, it'd pretty much be the same thing. To each their own, I guess.

its not so much the money, more the concept of supply and demand...
limited supply, high demand, increases value...

and indeed, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...
perfect example would be marilyn monroe...
that was one busted bitch, but she still got into playboy etc... and was an icon for a generation of women... if you're trampy enough, you too can fuck the president, and then get a barbituate enema and die...

another good example is any fat ass rich guy in his 40's with a young model in her 20's... you think that tight bodied slut is attracted the the rich fat ass's physical apprearance, or do oyu think she sees $$$payday$$$

I agree with recked on the unattainability aspect of Paris. It's the "I wanna fuck a celebrity" thing, I guess. Besides, she actually looked pretty good before she got that damn nose job. Looks like she has a beak now.

Besides, haven't you seen "One Night In Paris"? She sure sucks a mean dick.... :D

This is SO fake... Total marketting ploy. Justlike her sex tape, just like everything else.

Anyone had confirmation that they are talking to a star ? Nope.

Because it's a lie. I know a few celebrities - and the media makes us think that they all hang out together. IT's bullshit. No one person has contact with that many celebrities, unless you're an agent.

i agree. but i think it's funny. some people are getting crank calls. look at the page. it looks completely doctored. anyway, i'm just saying...

and by the way... i don't want to fuck paris hilton. not even to say i fucked a celebrity. *shrug* and go figure, cuz i tend to like 'dirrty' women

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 21 2005, 01:35 PM
i wasted :55 seconds on the number. i have no idea if it was her. it was a chick voice that said hello though.

if you ask me the page looks doctored completely, but hey, i'll try it once. why not? maybe i can get something out of her later. who knows.
[post=463916]Quoted post[/post]​

That page isn't doctored. A friend of mine from another board called and got Nikki Hiltons cell phone voicemail. I heard the clip. :)

im prob the only guy who has never seen the paris hilton tape...any one who has it on their hard drive please pm me lol....i will paypal $5 >_>

It's in night vision dude, it's a shitty tape.

Back